Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Its MMM Not A Scam!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Its MMM Not A Scam!!! (854 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by answer2008(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2016
My forum mate ive been distopped in joining the mmm.my question is it is truly real? Waiting for your response thanks.
Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by kekakuz(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2016
use b to pay a
use c to pay b
use d to pay c
use e to pay d
use f to pay e

question, what if g is not interested, who will pay f?
if b paid a, where is A's money and so on..,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its a simple modification of the traditional pyramid scheme

do it at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by tayooluwole: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
kekakuz:
use b to pay a
use c to pay b
use d to pay c
use e to pay d
use f to pay e

question, what if g is not interested, who will pay f?
if b paid a, where is A's money and so on..,,,,,,,,,,,,,

its a simple modification of the traditional pyramid scheme

do it at your own peril

My brother go and do ur calculation well, u forgot that A that u mentioned comprises a lot of people and even let me tell you this, there is strong possibility that if F eventually collect the money from A, he will re-invest it... So, it is a flow of fund that is designed to flourish in continuation... As long as people are joining every day and people are re-investing part of their gains over and over, the scheme will be there forever...except people decide not to put money cos of pressure from external force... My brother, join 2day cos the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2016
Nawao everywhere na MMM, make e no be say na him replace that 666
Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Is very real but before you join study the system well enough. Take like 2 months to do that

1 Like

Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by gafar: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Its MMM Not A Scam!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

(1) (Reply)

The World Would Be A Better Place If Every High School Student Knows This / Google Showing 1 USD = 182.16 NGN. Glitch Or Not? / This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.