Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Happy Birthday Pryce! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Pryce! (553 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Pryce! by temitemi1(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Happy Birthday to a friend, brother, comrade and one of the Nairaland finests. Your entire political family celebrate you now n forever... Happy Birthday Pryce!

1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by TippyTop(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Happy birthday PRYCE

Temitemi the legend.
Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Happy Birthday Hon (Dr) Pharmacist PRYCE.

God bless you our leader, brother, friend and comrade in the patriotic struggle to liberate Nigeria from the claws of the hawks.

You shall live prosperously, age with Grace, lead PDP, Taraba state and Nigeria our country to greatness.
Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
BTW PRYCE Na when you go marry?
Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by PRYCE01(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you brothers!

I go marry 2019 grin
Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by SirWahl1: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2016
HBD fellow comrade. This is the beginnig of the best days of your life. Have fun and be merry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pryce! by engineerboat(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Whaoooooooo such a day as this.

Happy happy birthday, I wish many,
Many happy Return

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Pro Makeup Artist / Today 13th December Makes It 5years Anniversary (Photo) / ONGOING: True Federalism, The Authority Newspapers, The Authority Awards 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.