Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) (592 Views)

SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses / Basic Tips And Tricks That Can Boost The Speed Of Your Website / Top 7 Fundamentals For Google Optimization! Google SEO Tips And Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by blogwox: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Blog-Wox

Seo Tips!! We are here again, this is a battling issue for blog owners especially the newbies, we do lots of search on Google, Bing, Yahoo and more on tips on how to improve Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and get tips like content writing, regular updating, promotions on social media, guest posting and more.. they are all great tips which should not be ignored at all.

Right here am going to give you some other categories to improve blog SEO,

Before we get to that, let give some chance to those new with SEO to fully understand and follow in the steps on how to improve SEO in blogger(SKIP TO STEPS IF YOU AIN'T NEW IN THIS)
http://blogwox..com/2016/10/SEO-tips-and-tricks.html

First of all, a warm welcome, as you might have noticed, we are all about SEO and how to improve them, before further writing, it's wise to know what it really means.

You might have gone through series of steps on how to build a blog and came across the word 'SEO', left you wondering, what does it mean?.
In the simplest explanation, SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization, it a process of getting free natural, editorial,organic and natural Traffic(blog visits) by showing up in search results in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and more...

That tiny explanation should put you along, lets get to the steps to improve SEO in blogger : http://blogwox..com/2016/10/SEO-tips-and-tricks.html

Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Whenever I search my blog on google it shows everywhere i have mentioned my blog on NL
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by liumesty(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Nice tips sha.... You speak de truth..
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by techinfong: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Your blog isn't yet properly indexed.
Wait for a week or below

Btw try adding your domain to your blog posts too
KvnqPrezo:
Whenever I search my blog on google it shows everywhere i have mentioned my blog on NL
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2016
techinfong:
Wait for a week or below

I qot anqry and deleted the sitemap I submitted for long time ..
Maybe its because I shut the site down for a long time...
I'll resubmit sitemap tonight but I need a better site map that will help them index my site fast...
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2016
techinfong:
Wait for a week or below

The crawl too slow eh!!.
2days before it will crawl new post..
Blog name on my Nl post
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by techinfong: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
So you don't know the repercussion of sites getting offline for weeks ?

Any site that's always down will be deranked.
The only cure is to start posting every hour
KvnqPrezo:

The crawl too slow eh!!.
2days before it will crawl new post..
Blog name on my Nl post
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
techinfong:
So you don't know the repercussion of sites getting offline for weeks ?

Any site that's always down will be deranked.
The only cure is to start posting every hour
Lolz I'll submit tonight and I'm writing post already..
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by blogwox: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz I'll submit tonight and I'm writing post already..
Whats your url?
Re: Search Optimazation Tips And Tricks (golden Tips) by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
blogwox:

Whats your url?
My signature...,bro

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Speed Up Your Xenforo Forum / I've Got Paypal To Sell / I Need Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.