Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (photo) (328 Views)

See Basketmouth Reaction When A Psychic Told Him His Wife Miscarried (vid / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2016
After being robbed few weeks back, popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth loses mother on Monday, October 3. However the cause of her death is still unknown to many.

Basketmouth took to his Instagram handle to post a picture of his mom with the caption: “Last night my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and it’s the deepest pain I’ve ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, I’ve loved you through the tough times. I’ve loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I miss you mummy.”

RIP!

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom (photo) by Mrsprof(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2016
If this news is true, then this is a trial period for Basket mouth. He really needs to go more closer to God to overcome the trial period. This is not time for partying and drinking about.
RIP to the mother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oppressed “DJ Slim Pac” Released From Police Custody, Tells His Story / I Gave Fayose $5.37m Cash For Ekiti Poll - Says Obanikoro / Us Elections::watch This African Farmer S Final Ad Vice To Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.