Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag (39381 Views)

Toke Makinwa Calls Out Bovi For Making Jokes About Her Fake Ass / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth who was at the Lagos State Commissioner of Police's office yesterday, to pick up stolen mobile phones, recovered by officers of the Nigerian Police, has promised never to crack negative jokes about the Nigerian Police again.

The ace Comedian said ;

“I want to thank the Nigeria Police for a job well-done. I thought I will never see again the items stolen from my house. It is amazing that with two weeks of the robbery attack, the suspects were arrested, my handset recovered.
I usually make negative jokes about our police, but with this performance, I will never use them for negative jokes. I advice members of the public to always support the police.

In western nations, it is the public that assist the police for information against criminals.”

On his own part, the commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, disclosed that Basketmouth's visit will help boost the morale of his men, and also stressed that the Lagos State Police Command is committed to safeguarding the lives of every citizen of Nigeria. He also asked the public to be vigilant, and always report whatever they see.

Two suspects have been arrested and will be charged to court, over the September 7, 2016 armed robbery attack at Basketmouth's house in Lekki area of Lagos State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/basketmouth-promises-never-to-crack.html

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Ftc again
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by DozieInc(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Believe everything except this joke ( below )

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by freshness2020: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
We still have more bad eggs to the good ones... But

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by gentlejay007(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by frankloloko: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
What about the ordinary citizens basket? You think they will take it serious ? For me police is the highest gang used by the people in power .

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Badgers14: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
My guy don chop hin share then make u turn grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by NaijaFutbol: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
angry sad
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by klassykute(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Can Bail ever be free in naija?

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
the excitement na for the moment. he will probably forget about this statement and crack negative joke about them anyway

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by slinkman(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Of course that's what you will say, till you encounter the bad ones

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
who is this one deceiving ??

my advice to upcoming comedians is to keep cracking dat kinda jokes.. it pays more !!

No mind basketmouth, him don chop belleful

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are influential Nigerian Police is always there to serve you.

You can't say the same for the poor masses, which are the majority in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by farmsata(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good job
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by MrRhymes101(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
The police will work if they want to work. I think they are not well motivated

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by ezechinwa2: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Don't know when basket mouth is serious or joking.
It's time to switch from police to either customs or army

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Atro(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by iVentHub(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Dottore: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
All na news
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Samanza89: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Basketmouth believe me it's just for the moment!...

Can't forget the scenario of yesterday, I was just driving and wanted turning a round about, Just for me to witness two police officers opened my door and jumped inside the car, the next thing they said was park!!. I packed jejely, and they said Oga can u settle here or let's move to the station. I asked what's my offence, they never answered, I was laughing althrough, the funniest thing was I had an urgent application to submit in less than an hour. I said let's go to the station. I started moving, and they asked me to stop. Afterwards, they started making their request. Oga give us mineral even malt, anything! I swore by my fore father's grave that even chewing they won't smell. They responded chairman abeg carry your own move, so you can't give us common mineral!..

Ps: Kudos to those good police officers, I believe we still have good ones!.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
oboy na mistake be that oo

u need to make jokes about them cus that alone makes them geared towards working harder.

guy abeg no stop

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by peekeeks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Ftc again
dem use am curse u angry angry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Calfat1: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kk we've heard you
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is it even humanly possible to crack a positive joke about Nigerian police

http://listwand.com/2017/03/reasons-why-we-hate-the-nigerian-police/
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by marltech: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
sad
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by AdoptedSon: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
to get the full gist: http:///posts/669273/
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by usifo1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
na so e suppose , congrat basket
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by moneyest(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ebubelaila8:
Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth who was at the Lagos State Commissioner of Police's office yesterday, to pick up stolen mobile phones, recovered by officers of the Nigerian Police, has promised never to crack negative jokes about the Nigerian Police again.

The ace Comedian said ;

“I want to thank the Nigeria Police for a job well-done. I thought I will never see again the items stolen from my house. It is amazing that with two weeks of the robbery attack, the suspects were arrested, my handset recovered.
I usually make negative jokes about our police, but with this performance, I will never use them for negative jokes. I advice members of the public to always support the police.

In western nations, it is the public that assist the police for information against criminals.”

On his own part, the commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, disclosed that Basketmouth's visit will help boost the morale of his men, and also stressed that the Lagos State Police Command is committed to safeguarding the lives of every citizen of Nigeria. He also asked the public to be vigilant, and always report whatever they see.

Two suspects have been arrested and will be charged to court, over the September 7, 2016 armed robbery attack at Basketmouth's house in Lekki area of Lagos State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/basketmouth-promises-never-to-crack.html

But you will keep using men of God to crack jokes. GET AWAY
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by abdulaz: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
You are joking right grin

Police is never your friend, don't be deceived by these gimmicks.

Bail is only free if the governor or a senator is your uncle.

If you wan know say police dey work, just steal fashola slippers, before you reach house police don dey there dey wait for you already.
Re: Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag by Fuadeiza(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Ftc again

and thats what you have to say about the issue on ground

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.