Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Basket Mouth Loses Mother. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Loses Mother. (283 Views)

Hollywood Actress Queen Latifah Loses Mother To Long-term Heart Disease / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / SAD! Popular Nigerian Music Artist Loses Mother, Pens Down Emotional Tribute (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Loses Mother. by yusbaklee(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2016
The comedian revealed this morning that his mother passed away yesterday and hes yet to come to terms with the news. According to him:

Last night my angel left me, my first love stopped breathing and its the deepest pain Ive ever felt. I love you for every sacrifice you made to make me the man I am today, Ive loved you through the tough times. Ive loved you through happier days and all I can say at this point is that I will love you forever. I will miss you mummy.
May Her Gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Also, May Almighty God give their family the fortitude to bear the loss, Amen.
http://yusbaklee.com/2016/10/04/basket-mouth-loses-mother/

(1) (Reply)

Court Issues Arrest Warrant Against Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Adewale Akanbi / PREMIERE: Seyi Shay – Yolo Yolo (prod. By DJ Coublon) / 2baba Speaks On Why He Donated N3.5 Million To Idp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.