Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigeriaworld.com Criticism - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeriaworld.com Criticism (6672 Views)

I Need Constructive Criticism About My Site @ Www.freegist.com / Kindly Provide Constructive Criticism Of This Website / Good Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by my2cents(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2006
Are any of you regular visitors to www.nigeriaworld.com ? To those who are, as if the site wasn't bad before, have you seen what it looks like now? I looked at it in both IE and FF, peradventure it wasn't cross-browser compatible, but the results were the same.

The site was bad before, but it is much worse now. I now know y I only visit the site once a week, though after their present "re-design", I may never go back.

Your thoughts as always are welcome. Oh, Merry Christmas by the way cool
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by rikkyjen(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2006
Too much Fuckin pop up's smiley
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by Afam(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2006
The site has remained the slowest I have ever come across in my lifetime and I don't think I have been able to successfully browse that site more than once.
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by smartsoft(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2006
infact the website sucks just now it hanged my system with the stupid pop-up embarassed
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2007
Whe you call nigeriaworld the colour of most graphic esp. the heading should be green not red, to slow
(
infact the website sucks just now it hanged my system with the stupid pop-up)
same thing here
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by Seun(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2007
It's a great site for Nigerians abroad, I guess. undecided
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by my2cents(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
Seun,

For information, I guess for the average surfer and for someone like my Dad who actually visits the site everyday. Such people (and no offense to them), look more for the news and not the structure of the site. They could care less about, say, pop-ups.

My main complaint about the site is that it has so much information on it from how it used to be in the past, that I don't know where to start. So I stopped visiting there (weeeell, I do visit there when I am reaaaaallly bored tongue) and go to http://www.elendureports.com/ instead as well as get news from various discussion forums such as this. I figure pple will only post news on such forums if it is reeeeeaaaally relevant (to avoid getting banned grin). Such news items usually have a URL that points to the actual news anyways.
Re: Nigeriaworld.com Criticism by Extessaptah: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2011
Hello i just joined this forum and im also promoting my new facebook game if you like texas hold em poker and your on facebook then please check out my game its http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=365709729894

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. / 12 Most Important SEO Features You Should Know / Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.