Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! (734 Views)

Help! My Data-zapping Experience!!! / How To Increase Alexa Rank Of Your Blog Quickly / Why Does Airtel Data Drain So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! by intrepid: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I need help please.

For the past one week I have bought 9gigs of data and I neither downloaded or visited any heavy sites but I noticed that once I slot my modem, the interface tells me that it cannot connect and when I check my balance, the data would be at zero.

I bought the first 3G, and it happened within 2 days. I bought another and same thing happened.

I complained to the friendship center and they suspected it could be my system updates. They did some stuff on the laptop and I got another 1 g, two days ago. Slotted my modem today to view a blog and same happened again.

Please what could be the cause of this?

Help abeg, my people.
Re: My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! by Obatechnologies(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
intrepid:
I need help please.

For the past one week I have bought 9gigs of data and I neither downloaded or visited any heavy sites but I noticed that once I slot my modem, the interface tells me that it cannot connect and when I check my balance, the data would be at zero.

I bought the first 3G, and it happened within 2 days. I bought another and same thing happened.

I complained to the friendship center and they suspected it could be my system updates. They did some stuff on the laptop and I got another 1 g, two days ago. Slotted my modem today to view a blog and same happened again.

Please what could be the cause of this?

Help abeg, my people.
format your laptop
Re: My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! by bedfordng(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
download this software called net limiter. With it, you can monitor what is consuming your bandwidth and also disable the app from using the internet.
Re: My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! by Jboyossai(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
What network and browser are you using?
Re: My Data Finishes So Quickly. HELP!! by todaynewsreview: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
If your Google Analytic is on, please try to close it (tab) and monitor how it goes for a time limit. It happened to me too sometime last week and I had to close it and since then, data has been running normal.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Adobe Dreamweaver Cs6 Serial Activation Code. / Adsense Denied / Verified And Fully Approved Adsense UK Account Available @ Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.