Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

MTN Over Charged Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Over Charged Me (521 Views)

“I Am As Guilty As Charged,” Fake Medical Doctor Tells Court / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

MTN Over Charged Me by dkingsman82(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Plz do not mind my grammar,

I made a 59 second call to another mtn line & Mtn deducted N424.80

Tried reaching their customer care after over 1 hour,they said I should wait for the next 24 hrs before t can be resolved.
My problem is why it never took them 1 minute to over-charge me bt wil tak them 24 hours 2 work on it
NB: am on MTN beta talk
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by dkingsman82(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Plz MOD help me,I need the airtime,this recession is all part of naija
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by dkingsman82(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Plz MOD help me,I want to create awareness, I need the airtime,this recession is in all part of naija
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by Hawx(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bro sorry o! I now receive calls on my mtn! I don't recharge the line any longer. I make calls with my Etisalat! Those pple are bunch of rogues!

Re: MTN Over Charged Me by JBoss25(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
dkingsman82:

Tried reaching their customer care after over 1 hour,they said I should wait for the next 24 hrs before t can be resolved.
My problem is why it never took them 1 minute to over-charge me bt wil tak them 24 hours 2 work on it
Switch over to Glo, MTN are thieves.
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
As in they literally Over Charged You shocked
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by dkingsman82(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
As in they literally Over Charged You shocked
Yes o,I was shocked,till now no positive reply from their customer care rep
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by JideSM: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
dkingsman82:

Hello dkingsman82, I am so sorry about this deduction . Permit me to assist by sending your number, date and time this happened via PM. kindly note I run a thread where such issues are attended to. https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread.
Re: MTN Over Charged Me by francisbarrack(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Switch to etisalat pls, these useless network now @ m.t.n started deducting 30 n 50 naira for what I didn't subscribe for.

Policeman Allegedly Tears Original Documents Of A Vehicle, Points Gun At A Man / 16-year-old Mother Charged With Murder / Rape – Wrong On Every Level