Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food (808 Views)

9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties / When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) / Yes, The Whatsapp Group For Funny Jokes Has Been Created - Jokes Etc - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by freeman95(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
yes i mean what i just said

You have no idea how angry i get when they delay before sharing food at parties, there was a time i refused to eat at one party like that because they took too long to serve me food. cheesy

And i know most nigerians must have experienced this one way or the other..

but why is a plate of food making people get angry haha, if the person no do party nko?
well i dont care, if you refuse to serve food on time , i will get angry at your party lol cheesy

Seriously i was talking to some girls and they gave various reasons, but im still not convinced, it all goes back to FOOD!

some family members even think its a must you give them 'take away' home for their kids or neighbour who couldnt make it cheesy lol....

why do people really attend parties if not for food? grin
Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by dec0four: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why d celebrants dem cook food...if nt for pple 2 com CHOP

1 Like

Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by giftedheart1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
something like this...

Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by hahn(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guilty as charged! cheesy

Thanks to all those Yorubda parties that helped me when I was still on the streets. After starving from Monday till Friday, except when they share akara wink , I used to eat up to five plates of food tongue

Owu na bastard angry

3 Likes

Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by freeman95(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
hahn:
Guilty as charged! cheesy

Thanks to all those Yorubda parties that helped me when I was still on the streets. After starving from Monday till Friday, except when they share akara wink , I used to eat up to five plates of food tongue

Owu na bastard angry

baba mi ...

i tell you grin
Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
I go swear for u if i come ur party and i no see food chop.
Dem do send forth for our zonal pastor on sunday and after everything na gala dem share, i just vex comot for church 'so all d drum wey i dey drum since na gala be reward' mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Yes! Many Nigerians Go To Parties For Food by Bossontop(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Mhen...no b lie

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This Na?? / Checkout Medview Airline's Epic Sub About Arik Airline / Fake Pepsi-be Careful Of What You Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.