Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) (2754 Views)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / 9 People You'll Find Where They Share Free Food At Parties / Foreign Parties And Nigerian Parties: Their Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
So, it happens that I’m so in love with my fellow Nigerians and their funny ways, God knows! LOL. Have you ever been to a Nigerian party or owanbe as it is widely called before? If yes, you would have experienced some funny struggles and hustle for food at some, especially the ones that the caterers/servers are literally angry with all the guests and refuse to serve people or those ones that are planning to loot all the party goodies thereby restraining the proper circulation of food.

1. When you get a call from your friend informing you that there is a party to attend

Ooshey! Your head is there!

3 Likes

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2016
2. When you first get to the party acting all posh, cool, calm and collected

We are the VIP people, put some respek on it plix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
3. Then you see the hosts whispering to one another

What are these ones saying laidis? Don’t coman tell me that meat has finished o!

3 Likes

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2016
4. And then, you start taking selfies and posting updates about the party

I cannot coman go and die

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2016
5. After two hours of looking, FOOD hasn’t reached your side yet…

Don’t mess with us, we bought the complete aso-ebi including shoes and bags

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2016
6. Then a party beggar approaches you (Aunty, please epp me).

Ifa slap you, you go evaporate! A hungry man is an angry man, my fren!

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2016
7. Then you see the people on the next table eating happily

I do not understand this oh, are we not human beings too?

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
8. Then your situation gets out of hands, first-class hunger catches you

Bhet what is my offence God?! Kuku kill me na! This suffering is too much!

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2016
9. Then you see a server/waiter staring at you across the table

Heeyyzz! Mr. Man, eez like you wish to be unfortunate in life abi? Are you suffering from night-blindness? Can’t you manage toh see this barren table?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2016
10. Then you can no longer take the torture again and you start a solidarity movement.

Some people are suffering in this parry! There’s corruption everywhere in Nigeria even in Owanbes! This is barbarism and nepotism of the highest order! We can no longer take it!

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2016
11. Then all of a sudden, God came to the rescue!

And you never h’expererit! Chisos is Lor! The Lor is gooood! The food is here!

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
12. Then you start eating away your life. (Bhet why, Uncle?)

I was hungry three times na!

2 Likes

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2016
13. And the energy came from above! Divine energy for dancing!

I must collect prize for best dancer

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by nicflame(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
14. We now call on Mrs. Somebody to give us the closing prayer and…

Party eyaf finish. Lemme carry my bag and go, call me next time

visit https://safoorahspace./ to get more of rib-cracking jokes

1 Like

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by ajokeade920: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin OP, yo madantin 4 dis one.
Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by worldebony77(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
lwkmd....# amazing#
Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Hhahahahahhah, very true Op. I remember changing position thrice, but still wallahi de food no get to me. Na cry e remain wey I no cry dat day
Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can relate with all cos it reminds me of d day I went to Mummy Soji party(uninvited tho), I was closed to tears due to1st grade hunger b4 one skinny & ugly looking lady finally brought d bottom part of d jollof rice to d table I sat...

I didn't even mind her look and mood, I simply devour d rice and wrap d "boney" meat in a satchet water nylon, then put it in my bag and left for home......Meanwhile d mumu that I followed ate her fill and took much food home, she even dance with d celebrants and took some money home.

2 Likes

Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by realsammie(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
nice one opp. grin grin
Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by MosesNG(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin. Lol
Re: When The Hustle Game For Food At Nigerian Parties Becomes Tight! (14 memes Talk) by PeachyP(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunately, ATM Machine Retains Her Card / Unwanted Guests / Ladies Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.