Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN (2547 Views)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Best Cream Or Body Lotion For A Chocolate Skin / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by Peterpan222(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have seriously a heavy oily skin type and all the creams/lotions I've used have proven to not work for me. I have spent so much on body lotions in search of the right one. The few that people pointed online for me to get are very rare. I've searched and searched and still couldn't find.

The ones recommended for me online are -

Olay complete (oil free)
Nivea Men Oil control and balancing for Normal to Oily skin
Neutrogena for oil skin etc.

These are the few I know but they are very rare to get especially that olay complete and Nivea. The ones I managed to get online in Jumia are super expensive.

Eg. Neutrogena about 4k
Olay complete about 5k haba!

Another body lotion that I really love very well and doesnt make me sweat is "CLEAR ESSNECE" which is very common in shops (both fake and original), but the problem here is that it contains the almighty "Hydroquinone" which is known to cause skin cancer in a later time

Pls if u are an oily skin type (men), recommend a pocket friendly Lotion/cream that is good for oily skin peeps out there. I'm tired of not robbing anything on my skin.

Thanks
Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by Peterpan222(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by abdulaz: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2016
Try Vaseline even-tone lotion, it is economical and it blends all the areas of your body evenly.

Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by Peterpan222(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
abdulaz:
Try Vaseline even-tone lotion, it is economical and it blends all the areas of your body evenly.
Wow.. Thanks Very much. I will try that
Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by Udobass: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Try St. Ives Jergens
Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by phranklyn92(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
lemon fresh is the cream for you
Re: Body Cream/lotion For Oily Skin - MEN by Peterpan222(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
phranklyn92:
lemon fresh is the cream for you
Are u for real? I can't use lemon fresh. It's very very oily and good for those with dry skin. I've that Lotion before and I know it very well. Tnkx though

(1) (Reply)

Church Idea: Beautiful Design On Ankara Fabric For Church Service + Ankara Style / Hello, Is The Supreme Brand Of Hair Weaves A Quality One? / Chris Brown & Big Sean COVER The December/january Issue Of “XXL” Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.