Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! (654 Views)

The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! by terrence12(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
i wish to notify all prospective Tuskites of the release of our admission list.. please if you applied for uniuyo kindly go to www.eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng then login with your remita pin, then check admission status... goodluck, pls guys help me praise god i just admission to study medicine and surgery.
pls notify us if u v gotten in..

Re: The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! by afanide: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
A very Nice school.....
Re: The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! by psucc(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls my ward's filled the portal with awaiting result. can this mar her chances of getting admitted?

I've tried but couldn't see a window to update it.

Pls help
Re: The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! by terrence12(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
psucc:
Pls my ward's filled the portal with awaiting result. can this mar her chances of getting admitted?

I've tried but couldn't see a window to update it.

Pls help

yea it will affect her.. uniuyo does not do awaiting results
Re: The University Of Uyo First Batch Admission List Out!! by psucc(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2016
terrence12:

yea it will affect her.. uniuyo does not do awaiting results
Let me know if Uniuyo do offer supplementary admission.

And how do I update the portal?

(1) (Reply)

Assistant For Petroleum Engineering / Is Jamb 2017 Registeration Started? / Boy Who Became A Meme Raises Thousands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.