Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Having An Idea To Invent A Technology But Not A Science Student . Help Please - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Having An Idea To Invent A Technology But Not A Science Student . Help Please (440 Views)

Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Secrets Of How To Invent Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having An Idea To Invent A Technology But Not A Science Student . Help Please by golor(m): 3:22am On Oct 05, 2016
I happened to be a philosophy graduate but have idea of a problem solving technology ,how to get this technology fully built lie my problem.

Will it be cool to look for engineering student and tell them what my idea looks like or I should go to China and tell them to work it out for me.

For instance the making of pop, what was the procedure and how much could it cost ?

Just using pop for instance ,the idea I have is far better and would be well relevant to pop ,I just pray I will be able to achieve it.
Re: Having An Idea To Invent A Technology But Not A Science Student . Help Please by Cutehector(m): 3:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls go to China and let dem actualize your idea..

(1) (Reply)

4 ‘unnecessary’ Things Nigerian Celebrities Should Stop Doing On Social Media / The H805GPBD Board Supports The Following Functions: / Better Ways To Safe Guide Your Social Media Account From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.