Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum (720 Views)

Advice On Setting Up New Blog / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by demonweb: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Hi folks,

We have a Digital Marketing Forum (http://forums.seomotionz.com/). As you can see its new and growing. We have a very good growth rate for the past few months. I need advice about the design of the forum. Does you guys think the present design is okay? I mean I know redesigning the logo is needed but anything else? Please share your opinions.

Thanks,
Paul
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by Agriman(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2016
The design looks obsolete, you need to make it more professional
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by kvngDavid(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Does you guys??
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by demonweb: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
kvngDavid:
Does you guys??
I am sorry, I don't understand your query.
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by kosytedy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think you should consider making the whole site mobile responsive, also the use htacess to make the links url friendly eg: www.forums.seomotionz.com/topic/2343/pleas-share-your-adsense-experience
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by demonweb: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks for all your replies guys.
Re: Need Advice On Digital Marketing Forum by priyankayadav: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2023
A digital marketing forum is a virtual community where professionals and enthusiasts discuss trends, strategies, and industry insights. It serves as a valuable resource for sharing knowledge, troubleshooting issues, and networking with like-minded individuals to stay updated and grow in the dynamic field of digital marketing.Digital marketing leverages online channels to connect with target audiences, driving brand awareness, engagement, and conversions. It's a dynamic blend of creativity, data, and technology for effective customer engagement. If you are increasing your marketing strategies I suggest a digital marketing course with The IoT Academy. It provides the best digital marketing course in Noida and many courses like Machine Learning, Embedded Systems, Full Stack Java Development, and the Internet of Things.

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Page Rank Sites To Build Quality Backlinks / Adsense Problem / 9ja Adsense @ 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.