Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? (7186 Views)

Facing A "Dll Missing" Error On PC Game? This Might Help Out. / Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 / Please Ooo Come And Help Out .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

Welldone Bros,well na the same function alright but the complain wey them mention about xbox 360 and over-heating ehn,fat get am wella.Na why you see am buy for that price sef.When that over-heating problem start ehn na so so red and yellow light of death the thing go dey get and i never see any engineer wey fit repair am properly for Naija.Na the reason Sony begin do slim and superslim be that.

Shuwo, I they go return am tmrw biko grin grin I no get body for problem before game gimme heart attack grin

Super slim is the one with 500gb inbuilt memory right?
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by nigmarelli(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Shuwo, I they go return am tmrw biko grin grin I no get body for problem before game gimme heart attack grin

Super slim is the one with 500gb inbuilt memory right?

Yes na superslim be that.I wan ask first,na hack you buy or nromal one?
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

Yes na superslim be that.I wan ask first,na hack you buy or nromal one?

Hacked one.

Someone wants to sell the slim at 45k, I will just add 10k to the money and buy it tmrw.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by nigmarelli(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Hacked one.

Someone wants to sell the slim at 45k, I will just add 10k to the money and buy it tmrw.

Okay but if na hacked one you want and na superslim no buy o!That one dey unhackable o!Some slims too with serial no Cech 3**** upwards.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by nigmarelli(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Hacked one.

Okay but if na hacked one you want and na superslim no buy o!That one dey unhackable o!Some slims too with serial no Cech 3**** upwards.Except you no care about hack then you fit buy am.Hit me up:08081579796.Make we talk or whatsapp.Cheers.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

Okay but if na hacked one you want and na superslim no buy o!That one dey unhackable o!Some slims too with serial no Cech 3**** upwards.Except you no care about hack then you fit buy am.

I no really care whether hacked one or not. I just wan play game abeg. grin

Tmrw I will go collect the super slim, this game self noise Na wa sad be like say small plane they my room

This Na why I by ps3 sha grin

Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by nigmarelli(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Tmrw I will go collect the super slim, this game self noise Na wa sad be like say small plane they my room

No wahala.The superslim is way better an option than the Fat if you no send hack.Una and this Gta iv sef na wa o!Na everywhere i dey see request for am including PC.I no like any of the series at all.Cheers sha.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

No wahala.The superslim is way better an option than the Fat if you no send hack.Una and this Gta iv sef na wa o!Na everywhere i dey see request for am including PC.I no like any of the series at all.Cheers sha.

Looolz brother if you play GTA.

Chai.

You will never remain the same grin

Try it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by brightpre(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
3KINGZ18:
gran turismo ain't no forza,uncharted ain't no gears of war,killzone ain't no halo....u guys are nothing compared to sony bro.
killzone is different from halo,u have not even played forza and u are comparing it with gran,the only exclusive i liked was gow series,uncharted series and last of us.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Mckandre(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
nigmarelli:

Welldone Bros,well na the same function alright but the complain wey them mention about xbox 360 and over-heating ehn,fat get am wella.Na why you see am buy for that price sef.When that over-heating problem start ehn na so so red and yellow light of death the thing go dey get and i never see any engineer wey fit repair am properly for Naija.Na the reason Sony begin do slim and superslim be that.
if u look well,u will see most people having that problem on fat ps3 are those running on unhacked ps3.
let me break it down to u bro,the unhacked FAT console has issue with the default fan settings,due to insufficient regulation of the fan speed that will minimize overheating, so RLOD is likely to occur and also due to long time gaming without any break ignoring the fact its actually stashing in 380watt,common! even car engine ga2 rest some time.
-For those that has hacked their FAT console but still experiences overheating is a known fact they re using multiman XMB as their default launching app.why? because it has no built in fan utility manager.
-RLOD occurs to those that uses built in hack chip;which when subjected to rapid temp changes, wears off the lead corting used in the soldering work leading to sysmalfunction(RLOD).
-system malfunction is also due to harddrive crashes eg power outtage.

To reduce overheating and chances of RLOD

- u need IRISMAN XMB app. IRISMAN not only launches ur game,it comes with fan managing utilility if when set correctly ur cpu temp won't pass 69°c keeping everything cool and in good shape.

-If ur console supports the software jailbreaking go for it,at least it won't be causing u 55% RLOD issues out there.

-cut ur console some slack after 5hrs of gaming 380watts no be beans o.

-use UPS when gaming to enable u shutdown ur console in a legit way to prevent OS crashes/component damages.

Even the slim ps3 like u suggest even get overheating issue nd chunks of others that Sony can't really explain,in some cases when u still have ur warranty they will give u a replacement.

most times its because of mixed feelings from people in the sense that even those wey never use FAT ps3 dey talk overheating as if say dem dey there when the other guy plays games nonstop in a bad environment,coupled with poor handling.

One of the good things about hacking ya console is u will get the chance to know ur CPU temperature,enabling u know when to stop gaming to allow things to cool abit before resuming.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Mckandre(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

hold ur horses bro if u most leave the FAT at least let ur next choice be the slim version. You will get the benefit of hacking to play games right off the harddrive. Since ure going for second hand superslim, who knows how long the first user has used the cd drive(which were most of the things really depend on). ure also about to subject it to ur own fury coupled with the previous owners;probably. who knows the remaining time it has before it gives up,mind u to repair blue ray drive is not something u can find the parts readily around here. if u must go for the superslim, let it be a brand new one. And again at what point are u gonna play GTAIV ,and u know game CDs don't come cheap,even the preowned types re not always reliable, issues exist therein.
To me I will advice u to go for the hacked cos its long term ideal,even when the drive damages u can still play games through flashdrives, exhdd and microSD
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 5:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Mckandre:
hold ur horses bro if u most leave the FAT at least let ur next choice be the slim version. You will get the benefit of hacking to play games right off the harddrive. Since ure going for second hand superslim, who knows how long the first user has used the cd drive(which were most of the things really depend on). ure also about to subject it to ur own fury coupled with the previous owners;probably. who knows the remaining time it has before it gives up,mind u to repair blue ray drive is not something u can find the parts readily around here. if u must go for the superslim, let it be a brand new one. And again at what point are u gonna play GTAIV ,and u know game CDs don't come cheap,even the preowned types re not always reliable, issues exist therein.
To me I will advice u to go for the hacked cos its long term ideal,even when the drive damages u can still play games through flashdrives, exhdd and microSD

Thanks bro, appreciate all the help, first timer on all this stuff, so what you saying is I should just get a slim ps3 that's already hacked and leave the super slim, it's the same purpose right?
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by sleemoon(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2016
ibawon:
Bro to cut all the bull shiiit
Just buy a hacked PS3
And you are good to go
Graphics or no graphics
A TV with HDMI cord would put you at 1080P
All you don't have to do is to connect it to the Internet
Just got mine to at The Arena, Oshodi from Onye (0806 719 5055)
And if you wanna Download Games contact my Bro Mr Nigmarelli (0808 157 9796) he has a thread on Nairaland in this same section
To any one else this info might be useful to smiley

Please how much did u get it from Onye guy... And is d ps3 slim or Sslim?
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by tonididdy(m): 2:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Need your suggestions guys, which console should I get out the Xbox 360 vs ps3? I heard PS3 games are mostly played online from the console, which I don't want, so I want to also know if It's true, thanks for your help guys.
sorry i had to reply through here....i was banned for mno reason

i keep getting PMT changed for the ROM...it must be downloaded
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2016
tonididdy:
sorry i had to reply through here....i was banned for mno reason

i keep getting PMT changed for the ROM...it must be downloaded

Send me your number
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by tonididdy(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Send me your number
happy sunday sir
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Wizzzy23(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=gj22 post=49943891]

What do you mean "handle" ? The Xbox has better hardware than the ps3. That's why you can't hack it and also why it's expensive to own one. The ps3 is just more common in Nigeria. [
Xbox360 consoles can be jtaged to play pirated games o.. I own an Xbox360 console
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Wizzzy23(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2016
gj22:

What do you mean "handle" ? The Xbox has better hardware than the ps3. That's why you can't hack it and also why it's expensive to own one. The ps3 is just more common in Nigeria.
The Xbox360 console is hackable....a hacked Xbox360 console can also play... Pirated cds which u can get for... 1-3k
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2016
tonididdy:
happy sunday sir

You too bro. Hope you downloaded the drivers? The mtk drivers, that's the reason the sp didn't work.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:

You too bro. Hope you downloaded the drivers? The mtk drivers, that's the reason the sp didn't work.
i have downloaded it sir,,,unlike before when the progreess bar dont move at all. thisntime it moved once 100percent and then displays that error.

whats your location sir, am in benincity. am thinking the problem is from the scartfile
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2016
tonididdy:
i have downloaded it sir,,,unlike before when the progreess bar dont move at all. thisntime it moved once 100percent and then displays that error.

whats your location sir, am in benincity. am thinking the problem is from the scartfile

Don't worry I will call you soon when I'm less busy.

I'm in ABJ currently but I reside in Delta state.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by tonididdy(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Don't worry I will call you soon when I'm less busy.

I'm in ABJ currently but I reside in Delta state.
ok sir....i dont mind coming to delta state to have this solved, this tab is very important to me...i dont know why God allowed this to happen now sad
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2016
tonididdy:
ok sir....i dont mind coming to delta state to have this solved, this tab is very important to me...i dont know why God allowed this to happen now sad

Lol, I just called you just now but you didn't pick.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by tonididdy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Lol, I just called you just now but you didn't pick.

pls hold on and try again...muy sim is in myu modem
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
tonididdy:
pls hold on and try again...muy sim is in myu modem

Ok i will
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by gj22(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wizzzy23:

The Xbox360 console is hackable....a hacked Xbox360 console can also play... Pirated cds which u can get for... 1-3k

I was talking about the newer slim models and softmodding. I clarified that already.
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by UncleDeeee(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
gj22:
I own a 360. The games are expensive because it's unhackable and also, it's. Little difficult to find games to buy because the play station is more popular in the country. However, the few titles i have and play, i play multi-player online. It's the best use of such an amazing gadget.

You can find games to trade on OLX

I have a hacked 360 with a hdd of 250gb
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Wizzzy23(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
gj22:

I was talking about the newer slim models and softmodding. I clarified that already.
Sorry about that.. Then..
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Wizzzy23(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2016
gj22:

Oh... Sorry about that then
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by rezy15(m): 4:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Most guys here are so ignorant its embarrassing. For those who really knw, the Xbox hack is way more cooler and stable. The fan speed can also be raised on both slim and phat models so screw overheating. The games are also lighter in size compared to the PS3. I avoid the PS3 hack cos its method is crude on most models and could be unstable. My Xbox game library is over 100 games so I still hv a long time playing. Sold my cds ages ago so I just rip and return. For those saying exclusives, gran Turismo is crap compared to forza, maybe god of war and last of us, but I can't dump gears and halo for Dem. They are two games only. If online is ur thing, both consoles wen hacked wont let u, both Xbox 360 supports online play on private servers (not Xbox live) for a few select shooters. Guy if u want informed advice. Try asking pple who actually knw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Noctis(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Need your suggestions guys, which console should I get out the Xbox 360 vs ps3? I heard PS3 games are mostly played online from the console, which I don't want, so I want to also know if It's true, thanks for your help guys.

I have a hacked xbox360 for sale, 16gb internal HD, plus 250 gb external hard disk loaded with 6 games and a street fighter x tekken dvd and 2 original pads (one wireless and one wired). 25k, call 0806 610 6982.

Check this link for pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/3418968/used-xbox-360-hacked-plus#50361623
Re: Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? by Officialkenshin(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Noctis:

I have a hacked xbox360 for sale, 16gb internal HD, plus 250 gb external hard disk loaded with 6 games and a street fighter x tekken dvd and 2 original pads (one wireless and one wired). 25k, call 0806 610 6982.

Check this link for pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/3418968/used-xbox-360-hacked-plus#50361623

You nor see say I don buy ps3 already? Abi ur head dey shake ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal / 250gb External Harddisc Loaded With Ps3 Games / PES 2017 PC Cracked Version Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.