Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? (510 Views)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / See What Mobile Did To Me Today / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by seunthomas: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
This thread is to gather information about the devices that people still use, at the end of this thread, i will do an analysis and post it here or somewhere online.
I have a number of devices which i use for work,but personally i use a samsung S1 running android 2.2, i also have and an iphone 4s.

Please post your devices here.

Thanks.
Re: Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by acenazt: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2016
I use a Motorola blue roundscreen and a Sagem hhandbag

1 Like

Re: Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by Donald3d(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
seunthomas:
This thread is to gather information about the devices that people still use, at the end of this thread, i will do an analysis and post it here or somewhere online.
I have a number of devices which i use for work,but personally i use a samsung S1 running android 2.2, i also have and an iphone 4s.

Please post your devices here.

Thanks.
I have an Injoo F2 tab(For communication ,Entertainment and coding) , Nokia c1 , and an Itel something something , i don forget the model(For my business line -cos of rugged battery) grin
Re: Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by FincoApps(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2016
BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry PRIV

Was thinking the PRIV could replace the Passport but Android and I don't get along
Re: Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by Tunenez(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
HTC one M9
Re: Device Metrics: What Mobile Devices Do You Use? by Tunenez(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
@seunthomas I'm looking to put together a team for a project which involves building a bunch of location based mobile apps with advanced functionality, and will like to have a discussion with you in that regard. Please send an email to "tunde@plana.ng", let's start a conversation. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Zte Axon 7 : Brief Spec Includes 4gb Ram, 20mp Rare Camera...., / Samsung To Release Galaxy S8 ... / Whatsapp Now Support Video Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.