Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" (465 Views)

It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2016
I attended Bible Studies yesterday, and the TOPIC was About ANGELS.
On the booklet i was given I came across something that caught my attention under CLASSIFICATION OF ANGELS, I read a particular line... quote "ANGELS ARE NOT CREATED"....I was kind of surprised and a lot of questions was going through my mind...The bible stated clearly that everything under heaven and earth was created by God.
Colossians 1:16 was the first thing that came to my mind. "For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were ceated by him."

I began wondering within me why he wrote that "ANGELS ARE NOT CREATED".....when it was time for questions, I asked him to please explain better cuz i don't understand that particular line. He only replied me with a question..."Was God created?" I said no, And he Said "then angels are not created, cuz they're spirit being".
Within me I refused to agreed on that, and I wouldn't want to argued with my pastor. I decided to make research on my own...I know the bible did not give a specific time the angels were created, though they existed before the earth was formed, But i don't think or believe they weren't created.

Please I'll love the christians in the house to help me throw more light on this.

I'll will appreciate if the mods, will help me move this to frontpage for broader view and contributions...Thanks in Anticipatiion
Re: My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Your pastor doesnt know what to answer u because he has got no answers. But d truth here is angels were created by God they are known as d sons of GOD; we do not know for sure if GOD was created or not, its just too complicated to research because u will get no answers... Also if angels were not created and somebody starts believing dat they came into existence all by themselves, then i tell u dat d universe would be divided and GOD wouldnt be d only GOD we know because those angels wouldnt be under him...
Re: My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Read what the Bible says about Angel and not what your pastors says.
Re: My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" by makelove2m(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Please only concern your religious believe with the teaching of the bible and that of Koran, No where it was written about the creation of the spiritual beings and so be it, You are not suppose to add or remove from the holy book of God ................... Think more on how to invent something that can replace Nigeria Electric Power, Create more job for the upcoming generation, assist your country attain the the desired greater height ooooooooh, rather than occupying your head with ................ Children everywhere again
Re: My Pastor Says "Angels Are Not Created" by werthy(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Simple conflict like this can be resolved by getting hold of the hebrew or greek bible and drill hard ...some times,english language is not expressive enough to communicate what the original writers wrote

(1) (Reply)

Christian house churches in Pakistan ordered to shut down / Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight / Who Is Ruling The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.