Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight (459 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight by uchkochi(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whoever needs to die for you to smile must die tonight.
7th Night of compensation.

The devil is wicked he has no mercy in his dictionary. Even if you remove 'd' from his name it is still 'evil'. Tonight I declare the obituary of the sponsors of your problems in the name of Jesus Christ. A miracle may come late but it will not be complete. Abraham became a father at a very old age but how many children? Listen tonight every waster must be wasted. There is a human hand to every problem. There is an enemy somewhere that is responsible for that condition. Please refuse to be calm about it so that you will not be harmed. Get aggressive and declare by saying LORD JESUS END THE LIFE OF ANYONE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TEARS. THIS IS YOUR NIGHT OF RECOVERY. REJOICE!!!
Re: Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight by QuietHammer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Africans sad

1 Like

Re: Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight by Topgainer: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whoever- die- smile - tonight and other en vogue statements like it represent an invention of occultists masquerading as Christian leaders.
uchkochi:
Whoever needs to die for you to smile must die tonight.
7th Night of compensation.

The devil is wicked he has no mercy in his dictionary. Even if you remove 'd' from his name it is still 'evil'. Tonight I declare the obituary of the sponsors of your problems in the name of Jesus Christ. A miracle may come late but it will not be complete. Abraham became a father at a very old age but how many children? Listen tonight every waster must be wasted. There is a human hand to every problem. There is an enemy somewhere that is responsible for that condition. Please refuse to be calm about it so that you will not be harmed. Get aggressive and declare by saying LORD JESUS END THE LIFE OF ANYONE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY TEARS. THIS IS YOUR NIGHT OF RECOVERY. REJOICE!!!
My friend choose between Christianity and Witchcraft. Forcing the name of Jesus into prayers like this doesn't make it Christlike. Possibly, Satan will grant the request and his demons will kill the person for you. Congratulations to all the Killing Prophets (Hybrid, bible quoting witches) out there for tutoring uchkochi

1 Like

Re: Whoever Needs To Die For You To Smile Must Die Tonight by annunaki2(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Topgainer:
Whoever- die- smile - tonight and other en vogue statements like it represent an invention of occultists masquerading as Christian leaders.
My friend choose between Christianity and Witchcraft. Forcing the name of Jesus into prayers like this doesn't make it Christlike. Possibly, Satan will grant the request and his demons will kill the person for you. Congratulations to all the Killing Prophets (Hybrid, bible quoting witches) out there for tutoring uchkochi

This uchkochi boy is clearly not a christian but a wolf in sheep's clothing, merchandiser of the gospel and charlatan per excellence. Imagine the absurdity of using the precious name of Jesus in his evvil prayers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Satan Is In Our Midst / Could This Really Be True? / Pagan Priest Gets Right To Wear Horn In Driver’s Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.