Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. (488 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / World Teachers' Day: Why The Worth Of The Teaching Profession Depreciates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by emynike2001(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Today we celebrate teachers, nobody will say he or she has not grown under the toothilage of a teacher, apparently any lesson learnt in life whether good or bad has a link to a teacher.
Some of us have got several experiences with our teachers as we celebrate our teachers today let's use this platform to APPRECIATE our teachers whether In the Nursary,primary, secondary or tertiary institutions of learning, remembering that teachers are one of the pillars of our society.

Re: World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
I appreciate Mrs Adebayo,my English language teacher in secondary school...God bless her

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by odogwu2007(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2016
I want to appreciate Sir umeh my literature teacher in sec school. This man is so amazing, the best teacher in the world. He made me love literature. I will love to appreciate my igbo teacher she teach like a mother

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by shegzan(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2016
Mehn, I wud luv to appreciate Baba God who's bn my best teacher.... All other earthly teachers can now follow sha o!

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by djWALE(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2016
I want to celebrate the teacher I cherish most...My mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Teachers Day, Name Your Teacher U Want To Celebrate. by christejames(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2016
May God bless all the good teachers across the globe, your reward is not just in heaven, you will definitely reap your good deeds here on earth... may y'all continue to be filled with that knowledge which you inculcate and imbibe in your pupils and students.

I have so many good teachers that I have come across from primary to secondary school, I don't want to mention the name of some while negating others. So I celebrate them collectively.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tableau Desktop And Server Online Training / UNIZIK Notice To All 2016/2017 UTME Students / Facts That Prove Buhari Is Nigeria Best President Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.