Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now (49864 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Arsenal Completes Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Joygalore(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
No condition is permanent
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Ada9103(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Go boy kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by tundejoel1990: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
uzo4real:
His basic pay is £20k...aside add ons and high performance based bonuses and incentive. Make una take am easy....
I tire o dis blog pple self dy just dey hype hype tins.....wen e begin dy play for man city wey e one dy earn 85k pounds weekly

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Marcus Rashford is light years ahead of him on the development Curve.

GGMU. Ask Iheanacho, he's a Man Utd fan.

Off point.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by stwazobia: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
In Phyno's voice:... Jehovah emela nwa ogbenye ezeke... Oluwa please i beg you, mek i collect big time... let them say: yes, we know you will make it....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by PaulIdu: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
nuradeen011:
only God can create life from dead and vise versa

So true so true
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by restored2016(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Happy for him! But who told you that he is 20yrs! Mhen he is 32 real age.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Techiekingee(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
And those girls dat rejected him bk den wil b lyk "had i known"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by ghostmist: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
tundejoel1990:
I tire o dis blog pple self dy just dey hype hype tins.....wen e begin dy play for man city wey e one dy earn 85k pounds weekly
you and the person you quoted are not up to date.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by ghostmist: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Techiekingee:
And those girls dat rejected him bk den wil b lyk "had i known"
that's what they always end up saying. even the ones reading this will still end up making the same mistake.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by dapsonlou(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
The boy done light skin o, abi he done dey buy cream from Ireti
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by akinze100(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I don't give a fvck about Mikel and how's your Mikel doing these days?

He can't even make his regular bench.
See this one mikel had won a champions league,one Europa league,four premier league,three FA cups,Two Emirates(Carling ) Cup,...Three community Sheilds.....Wetin he won win again even Afcon Dey,olympic silver & Bronze Dey his Gallery Wetin tell me Wetin he won chop Again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by labenbe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN HERE AND THERE IS T, AND THAT T IS TIME .just believe in yourself there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Chinaboi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
SlaughterGang:

ode
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Chinaboi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
stwazobia:
In Phyno's voice:... Jehovah emela nwa ogbenye ezeke... Oluwa please i beg you, mek i collect big time... let them say: yes, we know you will make it....
ezege not ezeke
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Chinaboi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
tundejoel1990:
ignorance is in you like peak milk
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
His name is Kelechi Iheanacho, Nigeria and Manchester City star, Few years back he could not afford common N50 to watch a match in some viewing centers. "But today, he takes home 85,000 pounds which in Naira", (51,000,000)million, every Thursday as his weekly wages more than what any Nigerian footballer earns," And let me not remind you that he just clock 20 years yesterday. "The first picture was taken exactly in front of their compound where Kelechi and his parents lived before he left. "The last three picture testify how time flies after God has change his suffering to laughter and got him a new destiny," Folks believe,hope and trust in God only Him makes a King not Man. http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/10/throwback-photo-of-kelechi-iheanacho.html?m=1
Lets see how far a spare-part dealer can go!
1. Africa footballer of the year
2. Beat Rasheed Yekini records of goals in Africa for CAF CUP
3. Be the WFofThe Year
4. Win half Ballon d'or

The sky is the limit for KI! At least you have age on your side.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Burgerlomo: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:
God is Good!!!!!! It would take Him nothing to change one's story from rags to riches.

God is good all the time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
uzo4real:
His basic pay is £20k...aside add ons and high performance based bonuses and incentive. Make una take am easy....
you are not current
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by 123emeka: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oh this is life for u.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Shome36(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
I strongly refuse to believe that Iheanacho is 20 years old
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by madapcmod: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
When his father insisted on Man city, many of u were abusing him calling him greedy igbo man. Most of u said he won't see shirt, that it's better he start from Turkish club. Today u all have changed mouth.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by chudez0147(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
nuradeen011:
only God can create life from dead and vise versa
wey those people wey say God no dey?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
he doesn't collect dat much, he receives abt 10 thousand ponds . the reports on d internet are so false .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Esetim:
Great, his parents must be really proud of him.
Better pikin.

Lol, would you say this in the 1980s, early 1990s when parents wanted children to read book only, by fire by force? Indeed, things have changed! Even some professors now want their kids to play ball.

Congrats to our bro, Iheanacho. He is good with the ball and making us proud in Machester.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
pally1982:
The problem is that Im not even a footballer. Not a politician. Not an entrepreneur. Working whre i earn 80k per month.
My bros them. I get hope to overtake this guy? I dey even worship God pass this guy.

Let me ask a question

Do you have to overtake him to feel worthy of life or feel accomplished?

By the way, in case you don't know, the word of God does not say the gift of worshipping God is earthly riches

It says the gift of genuinely worship him, spirit and truth, is eternal life..And eternal life cannot be compared to anything.

I say all these because you say you are a believer.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
But Ihenaeho is a million years ahead of you grin grin
SlaughterGang:

Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by Burgerlomo: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
That's the work of I am that I am, kabiyesi oooo
Congratulations young man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
shurlermoz:

Rashford who? abeg park aside.

Nacho is the real deal, he scores, assists, and enhance general team play. Rashford na Iheanacho counterfeit version.

If not for Rooney's decline and Mashial's inconsistency, who go know rashford.

Oga, I no challenge your wisdom oo.

But I will assume that a space has to be created through any occurrence for people to have their chance, not just in football but in life in general. Of course, some people would not play for other players to have a chance. And if/when they shine, the coach is going to alter his plan. That is what is happening in Man U, Man City and to some extent liverpool today.

Abi you go say Zidane no great because Cantona exit created a way for him to develop and shine?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
But Ihenaeho is a million years ahead of you grin grin

I hate saying this, but you cannot reach such a conclusion.Perhaps you reached the conclusion because of his unwarranted comparison that sounds like say some beefing dey there.Anyway sha, we need be careful.

One thing I have learned in life - and if any other person wants to learn from it --is that greatness is not and can never be restricted to any individual, race or personality. Anybody can be made great..God does not need our consent to make this happen. Failure to acknowledge this, I have found, will lead people to intense bitterness, frustration and every other deadly vice of the flesh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Shome36:
I strongly refuse to believe that Iheanacho is 20 years old

Na wah ooh. Wetin concern age and wetin this topic dey about!

Na wah.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now by baum1: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
themall:

Lets see how far a spare-part dealer can go!
1. Africa footballer of the year
2. Beat Rasheed Yekini records of goals in Africa for CAF CUP
3. Be the WFofThe Year
4. Win half Ballon d'or

The sky is the limit for KI! At least you have age on your side.

Wow, the young dude was into spare part business? I didn't know this. Thanks for letting us know.

To your other points, yes the guy has about 15-19 years ahead of him and he is a talented footballer with great positioning and can score. He has lots of years to do well. Let's genuinely hope and wish him well to do Naija proud and do his club great. We now have 4 Nigerians in top flight English clubs. That is something to be jocund about. The last time this happened, if it ever happened, was many years ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesugh Uhaa, Nigerian WWE Wrestler Makes A Debut / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.