Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira (910 Views)

Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by Gistpeeps: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Russian billionaire built a new sailing super yacht, he thinks it should be no less than 450 meters in length!

In the past, Andrey Melnichenko invested over 250 Million Dollars in building something he called Yacht A. And now he is enjoying something everyone who see it call the SUPER YACHT.

This vessel costs over 230 million UK pounds. It would be the largest among the presently sailing ones. When his first boat sailed into the Themes River in London, people were impressed and even shocked.

The new one has 8 decks on it and the luxury of them is hard to describe. At this the huge vessel can accommodate only 20 guests!

The masts of the yacht are the tallest in the world and are made out of carbon. The boat is called Sailing Yacht A. It was built in Germany. It has three masts and their height amounts to 100 meters! Well, we only hope this ship would not become the new Titanic, punished for the arrogance of people who built and navigated it!

http://gistpeeps..com.ng/2016/10/largest-super-yacht-built-by-russia-billionaira.html

Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by raker300: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Meanwhile Nigerian govt is looking to start producing pencils by 2019
Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by omenka(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2016
GMbuharii:

what is this trouble maker saying,is there a single post of yours that is devoid of insults to the igbos? You insult and provoke others but cannot stand it when they are responding to your provocation.
Someone like you,a supposed old man,needs a lifetime ban,going by your equally insulting senseless post. Rubbish.

I was banned for one month(my longest) after responding to one of his inflamatory statements.

Leave Omenka, his next ban may be for 6months.
Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by GMbuharii: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Naughtysite:

I was banned for one month(my longest) after responding to one of his inflamatory statements.

that is what happens on here,i've received ban too for responding to his provocations,he calls out his mod and voila,you are banned! Desist from mentioning him otherwise he will report and get you banned. I am pretty sure he has reported me already.

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by Mrbigman1(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Sailing is a nice experience. Done dat once and i'd wish to do it again.
Re: Largest Super Yacht Built By Russia Billionaira by IVORY2009(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2016
omenka:

Why're you this troublesome, why can u be urself for once, without trouble-making; behave urself!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Accomodation Needed In Baltimore Or Houston, USA / Cho Yang-ho Korean Air CEO Arrested For Allegedly Misappropriating Company Funds / How Much For IELTS Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.