Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ice Cave Or Crystal Caves In Iceland: See The Wonder Of Creation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ice Cave Or Crystal Caves In Iceland: See The Wonder Of Creation. (923 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cave Or Crystal Caves In Iceland: See The Wonder Of Creation. by TravellersPoint: 4:04pm On May 13, 2017

What if I told you Superman’s crystal fortress is real exist would you believe me? ofcourse you wont believe,But when you go Deep under Iceland’s massive Vatnajökull Glacier, beautiful caves of ice which are formed by rivers of meltwater you would see for yourself.
its too dangerous to visit in the spring and summer due to a threat of collapse, cold winter temperatures strengthen the ice and make exploration possible so i wont suggest you go there during this period of time.

Source: http://www.muzikii.com/2017/05/ice-cave-in-iceland.html

there are too many magic ice caves in Iceland and if you get a chance to be in any on of them you'll explore the blue ice of a massive glacier. It is something very special to stay inside an ice cave and be surrounded by crystal clear blue ice. The natural ice caves are only accessible during the winter but the ice tunnel can be visited all year.

Source: http://www.muzikii.com/2017/05/ice-cave-in-iceland.html

1 Like

Re: Ice Cave Or Crystal Caves In Iceland: See The Wonder Of Creation. by Funjosh(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2017
See me in the middle cool

(1) (Reply)

University Of Oslo Urgent Questions / NASA Is Going Back To The Moon But Doesn't Know How. / Why Do Britons Use X X X At The End Of Their Messages...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.