Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four (702 Views)

THE FANTASTIC FOUR 4 ( Movie 2015 ) - Full / Download Fantastic Four 2015 / AVENGERS 2:AGE OF Ultron(the Hulk Loses Control)watch Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four by yoji: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2009
i just saw d hulk recently and i felt it was brilliant especially he fight scenes wit abomination, but the batman movies always do beta at d box office eventhough i dont really feel it. havent seen darknight sha but i think batman begins was over-rated. and i think those fantastic 4 movies are too childish
Re: Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four by dani1luv: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
cool
Re: Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four by Shola2009(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
^^exactly! what's ur question
Re: Batman/the Hulk/fantastic Four by iice(f): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
The hulk was awesome! Loved it. . .wayyyyyyyyy berra than the first one. Good thing they got a villian worthy of the rage of the hulk.

F4 is silly. Except for the thing and the human torch. . .the others were bland.

Batman kiss kiss Bona fide batman nut. TDK was awesome. Very few comic based movies can reach that level of TDK. Tight cast, superb acting, great script. My only problem was the batman voice. Batman begins was great but i think i would have prefer a stronger villain which TDK had. I so wanted Watanbe to be the villain in Batman Begins.

(1) (Reply)

Download Foregin Films For Free. / Stardom Quest / Action Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.