Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. (830 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by krissconnect(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please do come in and help out on issues concerning the great lions and lioness. Coach we the aspirants, we wanna study like you did, in such a cozy premise.

Re: Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by tukdi: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin UNN is a great school!

About to write CBT for Masters programme this month!

I can't wait to become a Lion!

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by krissconnect(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
tukdi:
grin UNN is a great school!

About to write CBT for Masters programme this month!

I can't wait to become a Lion!

grin grin grin
Wow, you're almost there bro, infact,you're already there. Though am an aspirant, but I created this thread cos I'm expecting Gods miracle in my life next year, wanna write jamb to study architecture in that great school. It'll be a dream come true. Any advice for me bro?
Re: Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by tukdi: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

Wow, you're almost there bro, infact,you're already there. Though am an aspirant, but I created this thread cos I'm expecting Gods miracle in my life next year, wanna write jamb to study architecture in that great school. It'll be a dream come true. Any advice for me bro?
Nice meeting you. Hope you are doing fine! I might not really have much to say now till I become a lion next month by God's grace! grin
Re: Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by krissconnect(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
tukdi:
Nice meeting you. Hope you are doing fine! I might not really have much to say now till I become a lion next month by God's grace! grin

Am good bro. Thanks. Sure u gonna be a lion next month. Gods willing. I wish u all the best
Re: Thread For University Of Nigeria Nsukka Aspirants, Students And Alumni. by tukdi: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
krissconnect:

Am good bro. Thanks. Sure u gonna be a lion next month. Gods willing. I wish u all the best
Amen!
grin gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oau Executive Mba Admission Test 2016 / University Of Benin: The Travail Of The 36- A Thorn Before A VC's Eyes / FLASH:::: UNIZIK Female Student Found Dead After Allegedly Going To Smoke Mariju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.