Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here (21688 Views)

Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Suggest Quality Backlinks For Website Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Blogtrovert:

thank you... smiley
u are welcome!
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
more urls
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
j3r3myk3n:
Check my site http://ogbongevibes..com
i don't think you will achieve anytin if u continue to handle ur site that way!

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by marhoinspire: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
loudtips:
here is mine i have been blogging for 8 months now you can review my blog http://www.loudtips.com
i hv finally view your site with another browser, and frm what i am seeing ur site is good and with lots of unique contents, bt ur domain name is not that catchy for the kind of niche, bt no problem.... 8/10 ratings
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
marhoinspire:
www.mpiano.com.ng
nice blog design, i must say, pls what's ur template name and the link to download it...... 10/10 ratings
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by marhoinspire: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
nice blog design, i must say, pls what's ur template name and the link to download it...... 10/10 ratings
all d rating i have gotten so far woo me.
this d 3rd 10/10 i have gotten.
thank u. the templete is one school temp. i ll check d name n get back tobyou
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
marhoinspire:

all d rating i have gotten so far woo me.
this d 3rd 10/10 i have gotten.
thank u. the templete is one school temp. i ll check d name n get back tobyou
the blog deserves it
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by marhoinspire: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
the blog deserves it
dailyschoolgisttemplete sum1 sent to to me via whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
ok
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ifexxy:
i don't think you will achieve anytin if u continue to handle ur site that way!

Oga habah! ......... Nah wah to you o, na curses remain again?

Funny tho... No be review you dey review? That's even if you are in the right shoe to review people's site.

I also can't find anything you are doing more than me in that your site o! (fact) .
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ifexxy:

Now you are talking, so na templates you dey find wey you dey here dey criticize those you ain't better than.

I was already aware of this but I only kept quiet to watch how tricky u're gonna beg for themes.
Why the wrong thread title? SMH
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

Now you are talking, so na templates you dey find wey you dey here dey criticize those you ain't better than.

I was already aware of this but I only kept quiet to watch how tricky u're gonna beg for themes.
so if i see nice template i no go ask abi?
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

actually u can't compare ur blog wt mine, am way better than u
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by dhummystecah(f): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Kindly review my blog though still a beginner. Thanks
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2016
dhummystecah:
Kindly review my blog http://leuchocojummy.co.za/wp/ though still a beginner. Thanks
nice blog and niche, u lack site links like privacy policy and the likes...... 5/10 ratings
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Ifexxy:
so if i see nice template i no go ask abi?

why not? You can and besides it shouldn't be in a cunny way.
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Alexbrain(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Please do check out http://alexanderbusybrain..com
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Ifexxy:
actually u can't compare ur blog wt mine, am way better than u

Really? ....... What's are the differences?
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by dhummystecah(f): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
Ifexxy:
nice blog and niche, u lack site links like privacy policy and the likes...... 5/10 ratings
thanks for the feedback. I added those to the footer. is it better as header?
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2016
j3r3myk3n:

Really? ....... What's are the differences?
jus creat new thread asking nairalanders to compare your site with mine!!
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
more urls
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by clintonodu(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by j3r3myk3n(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ifexxy:
jus creat new thread asking nairalanders to compare your site with mine!!
You are free to, you started this one. Dude do you know what?
Before you compete, which website have you ever coded from the scratch? Your answer will determine my word for you.
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Here is my site link www.africanpoint.tk
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by Richiebill(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thanks. Mine is" http://freshandfirm..com "
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by swazee: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2016
mine is dnetworker..com
Re: Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here by swazee: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cloudflare Servers Develop Problem: Many Websites, Services Went Offline / Paul Allen, Microsoft Co-Founder Is Dead / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.