Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. (1148 Views)

Online Part Tim Job Made Easy!!! / Free Way Of Making Money Online PART 1 / Online Part Time Job Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by olatoyib: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
CashWork.xyz is a new innovating and internet job site, where you will be hired to do some tasks, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work via Cheque. Other Payment options are also coming soon.
http://cashwork.xyz/?ref=18517
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by olatoyib: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
I am still trying to get more information about the site thanks.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by Onelovetayz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
olatoyib:
CashWork.xyz is a new innovating and internet job site, where you will be hired to do some tasks, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work via Cheque. Other Payment options are also coming soon.
http://cashwork.xyz/?ref=18517
You better don't stress yourself on this site, because they won't pay you kobo let alone cent. Steer clear of it.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by olatoyib: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Onelovetayz:

You better don't stress yourself on this site, because they won't pay you kobo let alone cent. Steer clear of it.
have u test it?. because my payment withdraw is keeping increasing with task completed.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by olawhizzy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
olatoyib:

have u test it?. because my payment withdraw is keeping increasing with task completed.
if you done withdraw your earning drop your testimony. grin
olatoyib:

if you done withdraw your earning drop your testimony.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by captiansteve(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
for sure ways on hw to earn in nigeria and get ur payment straight to ur nigeria bank acct check my signature.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by olatoyib: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
captiansteve:
for sure ways on hw to earn in nigeria and get ur payment straight to ur nigeria bank acct check my signature.
this is awesome my brother.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by Onelovetayz(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
have u test it?. because my payment withdraw is keeping increasing with task completed.[/quote]
Yes, similar one with the same suspicious package.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by Amadivenatius: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bros come back that site is fake go to google and see the review and what members who have been deceived like you are saying.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by kodec4naija(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
when will Nigerians wake up from their slumber, everyone is looking for free money without working for it, is there any central bank in the internet that you don't need to work then money will start flowing into your account, you have no skills and knowledge on how to make money yet after promoting all this mushroom sites that have no base and future, you d same person will come out at large that one cannot make legitimate money online, who told you such, get a training on how to make money stick to it, have patience and zeal and tell me you won't make more than what most of our so called graduate workers earn, atleast am a living testimony and am proud of what am doing to earn a living.
Re: Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. by captiansteve(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
olatoyib:
this is awesome my brother.
hav u checked d site?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income / We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz / Airtel Users Will Be Able To Carry Forward Unused Data Starting August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.