Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan (618 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / The Polytechnic Ibadan, 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Results Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
There is no me without you oh Lord,i thank you
for the good health, knowledge, wisdom and
understanding you gave me throughout my
HND program,all doxology,encomium,
accolades and adoration are channel back to
you Lord, my profound gratitude goes to my
parents, for their caring, prayers, concerns and
their parental care.
Infact, I will be indebted if I fail to acknowledged effort of brothers and sisters, friends and family,
lecturers and the entire civil engineering
students ( 2015/16) of The polytechnic Ibadan
for been there for me in time of need, may God
reward you all accordingly,although the journey
was rough and tough but I give glory to
almighty God for letting me came, saw and
conquered.....
Once more, Thanks to everyone dat has contributed
to my success in one way or d other..... No
more re-design and 5pages calculation...... Lol......straight out of THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN

Re: Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
CIVIL ENGINEERING CLASS OF 2016

Re: Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
BEST HOD OF THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN. THE HONOURABLE HOD OF THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN (CIVIL ENGINEERING) ENGR OKE D.A

Re: Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
ALL HAIL FRESH GRADUATES IN TOWN
LONG LIVE CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
LONG LIVE CIVIL ENGINEERING CLASS OF
LONG LIVE FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
LONG LIVE THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN
LONG LIVE OYO STATE
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND haaahaaaa
Cc Seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
CONGRATULATION TO US WITH MY FELLOW ENGINEER #DEJAVU & #DEEWHY #TEAMCIVILENGINEERING #CLASS2016 #FRESHGRADUATES #TEAMPOLYIBADAN

Re: Straight Outta The Polytechnic Ibadan by hadedayor10(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
NYSC LOADING

(1) (Reply)

Official: Jamb Result Now Has Three Years Validity (see Details) / I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook / Civil Engineers In The House, Pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.