Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook (614 Views)

If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by franugo(m): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2016
I was charged to teach ss1-3 students computer science in the school I was posted to. can anyone help recommend some textbooks I can use for them?
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by Pylony(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2016
The school should have books they recommended for use, that should be what you focus on.
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by franugo(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Pylony:
The school should have books they recommended for use, that should be what you focus on.

well they never said anything about a textbook while I was there, all they gave us was the scheme of work n we were told to go make notes.
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by franugo(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2016
is there no one here dt is conversant with d computer science textbooks being used by senior secondary schools
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by Pylony(m): 2:44am On Dec 19, 2016
franugo:

well they never said anything about a textbook while I was there, all they gave us was the scheme of work n we were told to go make notes.
You should have ask then
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by franugo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pylony:
You should have ask then

yea i should. I'm in delta now n it seems their scheme of work is different from anambra's...would find a way anyway.
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Textbook by omotroyz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Buy Essential computer science

(1) (Reply)

NUC 's Latest List Of Illegal Universities, 2016 / The Hair Growing Secrets For Women Finally Revealed! / Uk University Reveals Why Nigerian Certificate Has No Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.