Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video (812 Views)

“Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / Attacked Security Patrol With A Machete Shouting Allah Akbar,but Was Shot Dead / Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by hollawaley2: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
So, they said a cock was screaming ‘Allah Akbar’ just as it was about to be slaughtered in Ekiti. Read how the story was shared on Facebook by below:

”Come and see sontin (something). Here are some Nigerian black African Arab wannabes who said a cock started shouting Allah Akbar in Arabic when they wanted to slaughter it. They say that the cock cannot be eaten as that will mean eating God. No, listen to what they said yourself, I did not make it up. (video is below).
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0xmnnicNs
https://www.naij.com/993175-cock-screams-allah-akbar-just-killed-ekiti-video.html
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by delishpot: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
The fowl shout Alah sha O.
E Don escape pot.
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by bigtt76(f): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
The chicken is a follower naaaa grin God nor go appear as chicken come de shout 'Allah' naa tongue Looks like the chicken sef is dehydrated thats why e nor fit crow well
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
bigtt76:
The chicken is a follower naaaa grin God nor go appear as chicken come de shout 'Allah' naa tongue Looks like the chicken sef is dehydrated thats why e nor fit crow well
They clearly can't distinguish between "kukuruku" or "cocka-doodle-doo" and Allahu akbar. It shows that a Muslim chanting Allahu akbar is synonymous to a cock crow..
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin
Smart chicken
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by johnydon22(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
i'm simply awe-struck by the imbecility of muslim belief... it's stupendous..
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by Anas09: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
johnydon22:
i'm simply awe-struck by the imbecility of muslim belief... it's stupendous..
ClassicB, come and get Johnydon22, he is against your Chicken grin grin

The Babe want chop my head off as l laf her cock.
Re: Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video by johnydon22(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Anas09:
ClassicB, come and get Johnydon22, he is against your Chicken grin grin
The Babe want chop my head off as l laf her cock.
You know me - i'm up to cut down lunas anytime..

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN-Joyce Meyer Is Not Dead / 19 Oct Karva Chauth Full Moon Timing, Moon Rising Time, Moon Sight Samay / "The End Is Here!" -Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome Shares On Kingschat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.