Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) (1029 Views)

Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by lizzybog: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description
cock
So, they said a cock was screaming ‘Allah Akbar’ just as it was about to be slaughtered in Ekiti. Read how the story was shared on Facebook by below:
”Come and see sontin (something). Here are some Nigerian black African Arab wannabes who said a cock started shouting Allah Akbar in Arabic when they wanted to slaughter it. They say that the cock cannot be eaten as that will mean eating God. No, listen to what they said yourself, I did not make it up.
”You see why Africa cannot have sense? So the millions of hens slaughtered all the time by KFC, Chicken Republic and even bukas all over the world, none of them could also shout Buddha, Orunmila or Jesus so they can be saved right? You sef imagine a cock shouting Orunmila gba mi, maje kojutimi (Orunmila save me, don’t let me be disgraced). What has stopped the goats from yelling Jehovah before they are used for asun in Ikorodu or isiewu in Aba? Why is the cock not screaming in Ijebu dialect?

”Simple answer: these black African Arab wannabes have been brainwashed to believe that Arabic is the language of God and it is not their fault really. I truly understand their predicament but they should not come here to tell me crap (you know yourself).

”Can you imagine the number of hens that will be speaking in Ekiti dialect on a daily basis in Ado Ekiti if we bother to listen to them? Or Yoruba is not as divine as Arabic shey? Let us even assume that hot water burnt the throat of the poor cock and it was screaming ‘Allah’, how is that supposed to be a divine sign? Is that the cure for sickle cell anaemia or the solution to our recession?

”Of what significance or utilitarian value is such a ‘miracle’?. This is why Africa does not have sense really. Gullibility and the laziness to use our brains. Today, scientists are on the edge of getting a permanent cure for HIV/AIDS but see what your family members are doing?”
Watch video below:

continue reading and view and watch click http://www./ads/cock-screams-allah-akbar-just-as-it-was-about-to-be-killed-in-ekiti-video/
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Anas09: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chai, Muslims and their kind of miracles.

Very laughable.
You shd hide your face in shame for believing in a god who spoke to only one person since creation.

1 Like

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by annunaki2(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
That's the same thing allah's soldiers scream when they are carrying out their terrorist activities. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by EyeHateGod: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
The same think boko haram n ISIS Scream when they go Kaboom
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
They simply can't distinguish between "cocka-doodle-doo" and "allahu akbar"

1 Like

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
:Dis it not you Christians that testified that Jesus appeared on a bread toast, the same shit,different toilets, rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
is it not you Christians that testified that Jesus appeared on a bread toast, the same shit,different toilets, rubbish
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by dblackninja: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
is it not you Christians that testified that Jesus appeared on a bread toast, the same shit,different toilets, rubbish

cheesy No mind them.
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chai, Muslims and their kind of miracles.

Very laughable.
You shd hide your face in shame for believing in a god who spoke to only one person since creation.
This type of comment is why the atheist will not stop parading Christian threads up and down, you keep rubbing people's religion and belief in their face and expect them to keep shut? What is your own with the kind of God they serve, you even used small "g" to show their God is lesser God right? Keep it up. You should be ashamed also that the christiandom is divided into various sections, you should be concerned more about that.

1 Like

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Anas09: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
classicB:

This type of comment is why the atheist will not stop parading Christian threads up and down, you keep rubbing people's religion and belief in their face and expect them to keep shut? What is your own with the kind of God they serve, you even used small "g" to show their God is lesser God right? Keep it up. You should be ashamed also that the christiandom is divided into various sections, you should be concerned more about that.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You really make me laf. Pls remind me again the last time JW rose up to kill Pentecoatals because they believe in Hellfire? Or when Anglicans rose up to kill Catholics because the believe in Mary as a Mother of God.
When you are done, pls tell me why the sunni's are killing Shi'ites everywhere? If Islam is done killing none Muslims, they will turn on tyemselves. The curse is working.

Am Christian and Proud. Without Christianity, Islam has no identity. Without Christianity atheists will commit suicide out of boredom. Have you finished knocking your head on the floor for the day? Get along with it.

A cock shouted abi na screamed allah kubaru before it was killed. grin Shey the chicken don go meet allah for him heaven ni? Funny you.

Gerrarahia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Anas09: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buharimustdie20:
:Dis it not you Christians that testified that Jesus appeared on a bread toast, the same shit,different toilets, rubbish
Lalalalalalala. Speak Pigin if e too hard.
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You really make me laf. Pls remind me again the last time JW rose up to kill Pentecoatals because they believe in Hellfire? Or when Anglicans rose up to kill Catholics because the believe in Mary as a Mother of God.
When you are done, pls tell me why the sunni's are killing Shi'ites everywhere? If Islam is done killing none Muslims, they will turn on tyemselves. The curse is working.

Am Christian and Proud. Without Christianity, Islam has no identity. Without Christianity atheists will commit suicide out of boredom. Have you finished knocking your head on the floor for the day? Get along with it.

A cock shouted abi na screamed allah kubaru before it was killed. grin Shey the chicken don go meet allah for him heaven ni? Funny you.

Gerrarahia.
Just shut up already! You would have been amazed at how wonderful God is if the her was found in a Christian environment and shouted Jesus before it got killed. I have seen threads created here to bash fellow Christians just becOs they Share different beliefs about certain things. Embrace your religion and let Muslims and atheist breathe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Anas09: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
classicB:

Just shut up already! You would have been amazed at how wonderful God is if the her was found in a Christian environment and shouted Jesus before it got killed. I have seen threads created here to bash fellow Christians just becOs they Share different beliefs about certain things. Embrace your religion and let Muslims and atheist breathe
Are all muslims this slow?

Did you even read what you typed.

If you keep yourselves locked up in the NL kaaba Seun creates for you, trust me, you would never exist as far as am concern. Sincerely, if you'd keep your nose out of my bizness, you'd be as good as a vermin to me.

You and your atheists fellows, don't matter to me, and this is fact. It has never occured to me to go to Islamic section, what will l be looking for there?

Stay over there and watch me come looking for you. angry
Ewewww.

Geourahia.

2 Likes

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anas09:

Are all muslims this slow?

Did you even read what you typed.

If you keep yourselves locked up in the NL kaaba Seun creates for you, trust me, you would never exist as far as am concern. Sincerely, if you'd keep your nose out of my bizness, you'd be as good as a vermin to me.

You and your atheists fellows, don't matter to me, and this is fact. It has never occured to me to go to Islamic section, what will l be looking for there?

Stay over there and watch me come looking for you. angry
Ewewww.

Geourahia.
Go and read your comment once again. "Muslims and their kind of miracles" how's that any of your Concern? I am a Christian but the truth is we don't mind our business. How sure are you that you are truly existing? Poking your nose where you are not wanted, keep existing if that is your own basis of existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by lepasharon(f): 1:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Buharimustdie20:

grin
Re: Cock Screams “allah Akbar” Just As It Was About To Be Killed In Ekiti (video) by Anas09: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2016
classicB:

Go and read your comment once again. "Muslims and their kind of miracles" how's that any of your Concern? I am a Christian but the truth is we don't mind our business. How sure are you that you are truly existing? Poking your nose where you are not wanted, keep existing if that is your own basis of existence.

You are indeed a Christian? Well, i hear the Voice of Esau but feel the hands of Jacob here.

Muslims are minding their business by killing Christians everywhere in the world?

I will never want to identidy with a Christian like you, you are the kind of christians who reveals where Christians are hiding for muslims to go in and kill.

You are rebuking me for saying the miracle is laughable? I guess you must have danced out your life as the muslims set homes on fire burning everyone inside. You must have cooked your favorite meal and ate as they threw bombed in churches.

You are worst than the muslims.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Massacre In Abia:Catholic Priest Blast Buhari,Army & Southeast Governors / Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. / Will Anybody Go To Hell For Not Paying Tithes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.