Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What's The Difference Between Book Sense, Common Sense And Knowledge? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Difference Between Book Sense, Common Sense And Knowledge? (1435 Views)

In Him Are Hid All The Treasures Of Wisdom And Knowledge. / Differenciate Beetween Wisdom And Knowledge. / What's The Difference Between A Smart Student And A Brilliant Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Book Sense, Common Sense And Knowledge? by Epi: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
I ask because the way some people carry-on, makes me wonder if they have any sense. What really irks me is, most of these people are University Graduates with no sense of direction. And if you ask me, they are ignorant, arrogant and spoilt brats. , . .errrr, are those senses undecided Gaawd help them! angry

Btw, good morning
Re: What's The Difference Between Book Sense, Common Sense And Knowledge? by dani1luv: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
[center]Moved to Education Section[/center]
Re: What's The Difference Between Book Sense, Common Sense And Knowledge? by Epi: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

GCE 2009 Results. / How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? / Unizik Releases Its 2011 Pre Matric Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.