Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) (627 Views)

Cat-fish Investment (exclusively Bae) / Cryptocurrency Is a bae dont be left out / Thriftonweb Is BAE# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by lasgidinims: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
A business lady living in Lagos has rejected a N630,000 iphone 7 plus her man ordered for her. She had been contacted by a phone delivery shop who asked her how to get the phone to her only for this very interesting conversation to happen.
According to the lady, she had to reject the gift cos the amount was too much. Ladies, if you were in her shoes, would you say yes or no to the luxury phone? Sincere answers only o. lol.

http://lasgidinims..com.ng/2016/10/lagos-babe-rejects-n630k-iphone-7-phone.html

Re: Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by goldiam(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
So what is the morale of the store. hmmm bloggers be adding 1+1 just to draw traffic to their blog. mtcheew if I hear say Lagos babe do this make I baff naked.
Re: Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by nepapole(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wareva.. Wass my own?
Re: Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by lecturerdabo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Are you sure that Funmi is a Nigerian Gal?(respect to few hardworking and right thinking ones like my wife)

Well good decision worthy of commendation!!
Re: Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by ShakurM(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
So somebody that can spend 630k on a phone won't sponsor your business ?
Re: Lagos Babe Rejects N630k Iphone 7 Phone Bae Ordered For Her (snapshots) by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
This was a convo between the OP and his/her friend.

(1) (Reply)

What If Naira Epp Is A Scam / Breaking News: Ultimate Cycler Website Is Back Online With Global Commitment / New Year Specials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.