Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please (3637 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by sayo147(f): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
What measures did you take....... Some one asked you to google post nasal drip, I know you did not. Really the solution is in your willingness to act. Don't give up and just sit back. I know how embarrassing it could be.
Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by geneithpharm: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
my dear,i know this post is old,but honey helps oooo
check out my blog sha
http://www.geneith.com/2017/12/top-three-ways-to-get-rid-of-cold-and.html?m=1
Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by sighting: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Healguy:
I have a problem that have being troubling my life for over a year. I used to have accumulation of mucus or phlegm in my throat. Often time, I try passing or coughing it out through my mouth. I don’t normally experience cough but what disturb me most is catarrh. As a result of this, it always stain or appear in my lips as sticky or gumming substances. Whenever I am talking to people I feel ashamed and embarrassed because of the sticky mucus in my lips. I teach in a school and because of this noticeable sticky mucus that always show up in lips, I cannot communicate effectively in the class. This has being my concern and it is making me to worry. I feel like resigning from teaching because the embarrassments. I have visited a lot of hospitals and I have taken lots of drugs, especially antibiotics but could not solve the problem. I don’t know the cause of it whether it is infection or allegies, but I believe by His grace I will be free one day.
Please you have ideal on cure or reduce the effect please give the solution. I need help badly.
I am experiencing the same thing i have been battling with it for years.Have you found a remedy to it? can you please share with me?
Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by sighting: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Healguy:
The problem is still remaining. What will I do?
Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by daveluchi: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
SAVE A LIFE TODAY!!!

Help me reach more people living with SICKLE CELL DISEASE PLEASE��
Sickle Cell Disease has claimed the lives of many, your support can help reduce this death rate.

Please donate one thousand naira 1k only

Donate more if you can please

Every donation is highly appreciated

Smile Sickle Cell Foundation
Ecobank

Please visit our website for more information

www.smilesicklecellfoundation.com.ng
Re: I Always Have Mucus Or Sputum In My Throat- Solution Please by Healguy: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
sighting:
I am experiencing the same thing i have been battling with it for years.Have you found a remedy to it? can you please share with me?
Sorry, I just decided to go through post today and discovered your comment. Up till now no solution. Have you go solution to your own issue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronic Marginal Gingivitis / World Cancer Day 2023 / Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.