Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus (19359 Views)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by moscobabs(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Doctors in the house pls I need urgent attention if your.

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same.

Pls is this normal Sirs and Mas? Or I need urgent medical attention?

Thanks you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by moscobabs(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2017
lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique

siasy3

Pls help

Sorry for my typo just saw it now ,its on front page I can't edit again

Thanks for your comments but there are kids on nairaland sa. Seun has a lot of job to do on this forum
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by presentley: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2017
moscobabs:
lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique

siasy3

Pls help
Though you may still go visit a physician but I tell you, its nothing to worry about, its due to the weather. And I do experience same too.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
buharichild:
Dat doctor dat u went to go and see is an ipob doctor, Don't trust dem, dats y bubu went to Uk, I suggest u go and see a qualified doctor

Ipobarecriminals including their doctors sir.

It was Jonathan that spoiled our medical system.

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP

7 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Dat doctor dat u went to go and see is an ipob doctor, Don't trust dem, dats y bubu went to Uk, I suggest u go and see a qualified doctor

5 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Jaytecq(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
i guess you've got inner bleeding....
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Riosystem: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
You are healed In jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Gobhanky: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Sounds spiritual
Who u don go offend o

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Caustics: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked it is not normal at all. You have STD

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
This can happen if the blood vessel in your nose have been stressed so much due to recurrent blowing.. but I will suggest you stop blowing till see a correct physician.. it is nothing to worry about as long as the blood is not forced out except when u blow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked

If you were a girl, I'd assume it was your menstrual period coming through your nose.

But since you are a guy, it's safe to say

You have probably damaged your nasal septum with adulterated Shisha, snuff and other pungent solvents you inhale.

I am just trying to be modest, go for a biopsy, take the bloody sputum to a lab and also get an x-ray done on your lungs to see if there's any lesion, growing mass or nodules on it

it could be cancer of the lungs embarassed

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by pythonkid(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Probably pneumonia .. chronic one ..

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by bbbabes(f): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Sorry sir
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by sukkot: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
it means ya head is on strike. it cant take all the bushmeat and lizard monitor and snake and grasscutter you have been eating lol
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by thinkdip(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
You are healed in Jesus name... Don't worry no shaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Landforce1: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Gobhanky:
Sounds spiritual
Who u don go offend o
9ija self cheesy grin
Go see ur doc
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Go see a doctor
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Ralphdan(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
It's noting bro
Am not a doctor but my bro has suffered from such and after sometimes it stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fistonati(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
we dont have a clinic in nairaland. GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL asap.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
nose bleeding? if that it is. i suffered like mad in my growing up, especially during my secondary school days. I never go for medicals so far it is not accompanied by a strong headache, only ice block on the fore head for a while. But you may attempt that remedy also, if it doesnt stop for 2 days, do follow up. if it is with strong headache, just go to the nearest hospital asap.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by kingrt2(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Dude you better run to the hospital. That's a symptom of a deadly illness, but if not it could just be an injury or you breathing in excess dry air or over picking your nose.
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by alcmene: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
If you are in any of the Yoruba states, flee to either the North or East cos I smell ritual things.
Those guys may have invented another means of obtaining blood for their ritual practices

4 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by TDonald: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
You are HIV positive....... That's the major symptom

I just diagnosed you since you came to Nairaland Hospital
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
when did NL become an hospital. if u like ur self do d needful

1 Like

IpobExposed:

Jonathan the sponsor of IPOB was a curse. Now everyone is traveling abroad to treat themselves.

Shame on PDP

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Oyindidi(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shame on PDP
Sense fall on you!!!!!!!

23 Likes

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by nanizle(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Riosystem:
You are healed In jesus name

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by NLTroubleChild: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
ONE symptom of Aids please before you gonna die try writing a will that your Skull should be donated to the Ogun state Skull Mining factory please, We are tired of hearing about missing skulls stories from our south "Waste" brothers please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shame on PDP
As in ehn, I don't trust dem, 1 harassed me on Sunday wen going to church
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by fistonati(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
How do we beleive you? NO PICTURES??
moscobabs:
Doctors in the house pls I need urgent attention if your.

The only sickness u have is catarrh and it comes once in a year it actually take nothing less than 3 weeks in my body whether I take drugs or not

It started last 2 weeks and I visited hospital because it was very serious .doctor gave me some drugs which I take for almost one week it actually relieved me but the mucus always come out thick which Is the sign that the catarrh is about to leave my body

On Sunday evening when I wanted to remove mucus from my nose I discovered that it was mixed with blood my though was that I have wound in the nose but it got worse yesterday morning when thick blood always coming out without the mucus whenever I want to blow my nose till yesterday evening but I didn't take it serious.

But this morning own is serious when I started experiencing the same.

Pls is this normal Sirs and Mas? Or I need urgent medical attention?

Thanks you
Re: Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus by jomoh: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
Is that not a symptom of Gonorrhea?

Go and see a real doctor Nairaland is not an Hospital.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FIBROIDS! / 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / Is This A Fake Drug?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.