Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor (743 Views)

A Nairalander Corps Member In Kogi Asaya Camp Stung By Scorpion / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Open Letter To The Director General NYSC By A Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor by MrAJQ(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sir! We 2015 Batch B corps members commend all your efforts towards our welfare and safety, you're indeed a worthy and fatherly Governor to all corps members.

I want to bring your attention to something very important. Some corps members have decided to distinguish themselves from others by partaking in various personal projects, they're dedicated towards improving the lives of Kaduna State citizen.

This outstanding corps members deserve your special consideration and commendation.
Been a fatherly Governor am sure you will do much more than they can ever expect from you.

Thanks And God Bless You Sir.
Re: A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor by Mobsync(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2016
I hope you guys get commended. I also hope he pays us the 33k or so Kaduna pays corp members at the end of the service year.

Besides, your profile pix, are you not the 6 platoon leader.
Re: A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor by MrAJQ(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mobsync:
I hope you guys get commended. I also hope he pays us the 33k or so Kaduna pays corp members at the end of the service year.

Besides, your profile pix, are you not the 6 platoon leader.

Baba na me ooo

We're commended with certificate award. But we need more than that.

NOTE: even the certificate award is yet to be awarded.
Re: A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor by Mobsync(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
MrAJQ:

Baba na me ooo

We're commended with certificate award. But we need more than that.

NOTE: even the certificate award is yet to be awarded.

That's good. I wish you the best in your endevours. But El Rufai is a crazy person.
Re: A Nairalander Corps Member Send An Open Letter Kaduna State Governor by MrAJQ(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Mobsync:

That's good. I wish you the best in your endevours. But El Rufai is a crazy person.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Minna Corpers / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Ahoada East, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.