Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. (3132 Views)

Who Can Add Active Nigeria Members To My Facebook Group / I Can Add 5k Members To Your Facebook Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by Dottune(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I'm usinq script but don't use it because you'll be ban just like me!!!
Use google chrome extension Social Toolkit

@dottune accept new member request...m still qettinq your stuff ready
Don't get me started with you o, it wouldn't be Funny at all, if you cannot deliver just return the money I sent to you and then we are all good. You first said "ASAP", now you're telling me they blocked you for adding too fast, so you couldn't have told me that from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by drey22(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
SCAM SCAM SCAM...PROMISED AND NEVER DELIVERED....6 DAYS NOW...I DONT NEED THE MONEY, KEEP IT, JUST DONT WANT ANYONE TO FALL VICTIM
Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by Dottune(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
kvngprezo I have your numbers o and I know your real Facebook profiles, you wouldn't like what I'd do to you o.
Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Dottune:
kvngprezo I have your numbers o and I know your real Facebook profiles, you wouldn't like what I'd do to you o.
Bro I'm sorry!
Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
If you're interested then lets get started
I'm not a dealer and I'm also not a scammer..
I'm just Brooke that's why am offering this stuff..
Note: I can make it 10k at a discount rate...
To prove I'm not fake visit my Nl profile you won't see this kinda post and you can check my blog....
Interested persons should comment asap...
is the stuff still available?
Re: I Can Add 6k Active Members To Your Facebook Group... For N1000 Airtime. by Dottune(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Laughnigeria:
is the stuff still available?
It is fake, he'll scam you. I'm yet to get my money back or the add he promised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guide On How To Reduce The Downtime On A Wordpress Website / Nairaland Redesign / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.