Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Closed (1873 Views)

Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex / Boy Whose joystick Was Cut Off By His Step-mum Pictured With Mum / Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Closed by Topestbilly(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
shocked

See all dis pipu commenting sef, no one is condemning the fact that he's a gay... this world is officially going to an end...

No gay should quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Crime
Re: Closed by Cessa0(f): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2016
why are these pple making him feel good nah.. which one is 'it's nt ur fault'

i dnt understand. .

d idiot is gay nd they're showing him sympathy.
he brought in anoda idiot hu said sth lyk.. hez bin avin feelings, but he hasnt done t bfor.. cn u imagine! meaning, he wanted it!

so why are these ones petting him..

bros, na God don dey punish u so.,. chikena!

PRINCESSA
Re: Closed by olumaxi(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2016
Haba...y d guy com resemble wizkid na?
Re: Closed by gqboyy(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2016
they all gay ass fuqer gays
Re: Closed by PoeticJazco(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
olumaxi:
Haba...y d guy com resemble wizkid na?
Wizkid Ko... GayKid Ni
Re: Closed by PoeticJazco(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2016
May God solder your yansh that is being f**ked,

Bend your prick that is being used to f**k,

And May the thunder that will strike both of you including bobrisky and gayrenle be doubled like MMM payout.
Re: Closed by devilmaycry: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol...I hate gays ...Godforbid bad thing ...that was how one approached me when I was staying in Abuja ...the kind rebuke wey I rebuke am ehn ...start to cover my ass with blood of God ...I wonder what's wrong with those peeps self...kitten no sweet ne ? [/right]
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
devilmaycry:
lol...I hate gays ...Godforbid bad thing ...that was how one approached me when I was staying in Abuja ...the kind rebuke wey I rebuke am ehn ...start to cover my ass with blood of God ...I wonder what's wrong with those peeps self...kitten no sweet ne ? [/right]

Lol....don't kill me with laugher. See as my breast dey laugh here.haha haha haha haha. Abeg no kill dem ooooo.
Re: Closed by devilmaycry: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Lol....don't kill me with laugher. See as my breast dey laugh here.haha haha haha haha. Abeg no kill dem ooooo.
I dey suspect u self....u fit be gay/guy....all ur post the related to gay...[/right]
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
devilmaycry:
I dey suspect u self....u fit be gay/guy....all ur post the related to gay...[/right]
Yep...because I lost my boyfriend to a gay guy and I have destined to expose them all.

Revenge mission.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Yep...because I lost my boyfriend to a gay guy and I have destined to expose them all.

Revenge mission.

Lol. Na you go tire.

The Nigerian anti-gay law makes it hard for gay guys to be themselves, hence they would resort to "dating" girls just to give an impression to society, while having boyfriends by the side.

I feel your pain.
Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
masonkz:

Lol. Na you go tire.

The Nigerian anti-gay law makes it hard for gay guys to be themselves, hence they would resort to "dating" girls just to give an impression to society, while having boyfriends by the side.

I feel your pain.

Hey...the lost I mean in the context of Dying...Death...not a live. Okay. So I don't mean losing my boyfriend to a gay guy. Because I can't be that foolish to date a gay.
Re: Closed by Josiah1150(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala; mynd44 oya FP abeg...
Re: Closed by humurphia(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Revenge mission.
..sure?
Re: Closed by MONITZ: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
I am yet to fully understand the concept of loving someone that has the same reproductive organs as urself. It's ain't funny because unlike re meant to attract and likes repel.

People woo opposite sexes for sexual gratifications because that naturally is the way to go and not Adam wooing Ade or Eve doing same to Evelyn.There re lots of irregularities between same sex psychologically but who am I to condemn anybody anyway...........? ?

(1) (Reply)

Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) / All My Life Has Been Full Of Mistakes & Errors, I'm Dieing Silently. No Help! / INSIDE LIFE: WATCH Luxury Life This Lady Lived Before She Was Murdered By Her Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.