Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex (6346 Views)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
In the height of the homosexuality act. Some Nigerians are busy discussing what they are doing without fear on face book.

The Homosexual changed his Facebook name to Itz Raphblizzy after he was exposed on Nairaland.

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by dhardline(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
OMG shocked shocked.... What did I just read..

cry cry cry ... Is this for real or some kind of joke pls?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
dhardline:
OMG shocked shocked.... What did I just read..

cry cry cry ... Is this for real or some kind of joke pls?

My brother it is really ooo
Don't be shocked shocked.....
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Joephat(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
you're an idiat of a thousand father

make I hear wetin the guy below me go yarn but until then, I reserve my comment

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Please what is his tribe?
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! That guy isn't serious,right? Whew! Fear for catch me
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by TrapSoul(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ehn Op what concern you there? angry And why did you include his picture? undecided

But this story is funny sha grin
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
I just love seeing those gay guys...
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Why
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
In the height of the homosexuality act. Some Nigerians are busy discussing what they are doing without fear on face book.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:01am On Nov 15, 2016
kneehighbootz:

Please Madam, protect the privacy of these people you expose with impunity.

We are still in Nigeria.

Okay...I have heard.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2016
TrapSoul:
Ehn Op what concern you there? angry And why did you include his picture? undecided

But this story is funny sha grin

I want you guys to see how bold homosexuals are this days. Soon they will make it by force.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Joephat:
you're an idiat of a thousand father

make I hear wetin the guy below me go yarn but until then, I reserve my comment

Who basically?
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by ceda99: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2016
WTF
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
shocked Wharrisdis? shocked
Exciting though grin
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Piercedclit:
shocked Wharrisdis? shocked
Exciting though grin

U Neva see anything
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by integritylady(f): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2016
young man why are Punishing yourself? why are you inflicting pains on your self?
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by porshuch: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2016
HIV and anal warts are real.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by emijo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Talk this kain thing for my village and you will be buried alive without any trace.
Idiotic mudafuka.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by dotman4real007(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2016
i just dey laugh ooo!! See the idiot dey pose like barbie, just pray make dem no catch you ooo because if you are caught you go pray for 14years in prison you no go see am, na petrol and tyre you go see as we like roasting things for naija.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
rubbish

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
c'mon gerrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by vchykp(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
dotman4real007:
i just dey laugh ooo!! See the idiot dey pose like barbie, just pray make dem no catch you ooo because if you are caught you go pray for 14years in prison you no go see am, na petrol and tyre you go see as we like roasting things for naija.

Lolzzzz. Omo u bad ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by igraman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
The person that brought this here is m.ad ... What concerns you ? ediot.
Re: Nigerian Homosexual Boasting About His Gay Sex by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2016
igraman:
The person that brought this here is m.ad ... What concerns you ? ediot.

A gay in disguise. Soon you will be exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Owner's Wife Involved In Ritual Killing / Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! / Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.