Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Notable Videos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Notable Videos (849 Views)

Notable Dates Islamic Calender 1438 AH 2016 To 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace of God, Be Upon You. I am not going to argue the correctness of the historical content of a video. I'm posting them because of their interest, and the fact that they may be a useful learning experience. Of course your comments are invited.

The Caliph - Part 1: Foundation - Featured Documentary

The Caliph - Part 2: Division - Featured Documentary

The Caliph - Part 3: Decline - Featured Documentary

When the Moors (Muslims) Ruled Europe: Documentary (full)

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace of God, Be Upon You.

Inside Mecca

Inside Islam - National Geographic Documentary

This of course is a book. I'm curious to know what Muslims think of it.
The Life, Teachings and Influence of Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhaab

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by Empiree: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
^

Walaikum salaam.

Are you Yoruba man?. I'm just curious. It may be irrelevant though.
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. Yoruba? I don't think so. My parents are from the Caribbean. Maybe there are some Igbo (ebo) ancestors in the older family.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by Empiree: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
DevotedOne:
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. Yoruba? I don't think so. My family is from the Caribbean. Maybe there are some Igbo (ebo) ancestors in the older family.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
in another word, you are pretty much Caribbean national. That's good. I hope your are trini grin

What part in US u live? . We registered about the same time. ...lol
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu alaykum. I live in the state of Florida. No, I'm not Trini.

These links are quite interesting, especially the two concerning the prison system in the US. Many Muslims, learn of Islam in the prisons of America.

The New Slave Revolt - Article

The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness - video

The King Alfred Plan: THE EXTERMINATION OF BLACK PEOPLE - video

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by Empiree: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
^ Hope you not affected by Hurricane Mathew?

I have derailed your thread. Now let's get back here sad sad
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace of God, Be Upon You.

post=50141467]^ Hope you not affected by Hurricane Mathew? I have derailed your thread. Now let's get back here :

No, that hurricane went up route A1A (by the sea), in Florida. There was only high winds in the area where I live. Hurricane Matthew in Florida (and Haiti)

America at Crossroads: Homegrown, Islam In Prison

Faith Behind Bars - Shi'a Islam in American Prisons

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017

Farrakhan in Iran: Interview in The Islamic Republic of Iran

Rumi, didn't I tell you.

Rumi: Don't Go Back To Sleep (Sufi Poem) ♫

Fight The New World Order with Global Non Compliance Full Version

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Notable Videos by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2017
More rafidha shia polemics. Were you instructed by your handlers to stop arguing with the sunnis and start posting your evangelism videos instead? Come on, this is so transparent.
Re: Notable Videos by Empiree: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2017
Farmerforlife:
More rafidha shia polemics. Were you instructed by your handlers to stop arguing with the sunnis and start posting your evangelism videos instead? Come on, this is so transparent.
Haba, leave him alone nau. It is a small world.
Re: Notable Videos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2017
Empiree:
Haba, leave him alone nau. It is a small world.

When you see a reknowned burglar wandering around your compound with shears and bolt cutters, you can assume that he is not there to cut your grass for you. I have been with these agents of Tehran for so long that their behaviour is now all too familiar to me. After having been knocked out by brothers like sino, friendchoice, lexiconkabir, newnas and demmzy15, he went to ask for instructions and was told to emphasize the common factors rather than show his true colours. That is why he is back with inocuous topics which he is using to introduce fast talking zindeeqs like Adnan Ibrahim (a covert shiite whose tongue is faster than his mouth and thereby keeps debating his own self), and other shiite mullahs. I merely want people to know what he is up to. I have passed my message, I leave him for the meantime (might have to come back in when the false allegations about my prophet (ﷺ) and my Scriptures get too much... as they will).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notable Videos by Empiree: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Farmerforlife:

When you see a reknowned burglar wandering around your compound with shears and bolt cutters, you can assume that he is not there to cut your grass for you. I have been with these agents of Tehran for so long that their behaviour is now all too familiar to me. After having been knocked out by brothers like sino, friendchoice, lexiconkabir, newnas and demmzy15, he went to ask for instructions and was told to emphasize the common factors rather than show his true colours. That is why he is back with inocuous topics which he is using to introduce fast talking zindeeqs like Adnan Ibrahim (a covert shiite whose tongue is faster than his mouth and thereby keeps debating his own self), and other shiite mullahs. I merely want people to know what he is up to. I have passed my message, I leave him for the meantime (might have to come back in when the false allegations about my prophet (ﷺ) and my Scriptures get too much... as they will).
lol. ...interesting.....I'm not aware of this
Re: Notable Videos by DevotedOne(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2017

Farmerforlife:

Is this a response to one of my posts?? Which post is intended?? If you don't mind, your message is too cryptic, abstruse. Thanks.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

re·nowned rəˈnound
adjective
adjective renowned
known or talked about by many people; famous.
famous celebrated famed eminent distinguished acclaimed illustrious preeminent prominent great esteemed of note of repute well known well-thought-of

Common misspelling of renowned
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/reknowned

No definition found.
Search the web for "inocuous" »

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With / Can You Muslims See Your Lives? 500dead And Counting. / #muhammad - When They Insult Our Prophet (PBUH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.