Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] (1793 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Nigerian Girl Living In Dubai Breaks Internet By Doing This [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] by celebrityvoic1: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Massive Lagos Gilr Romangoddess can't stop thrill her fanss with her hug boobs imagine how she exposes her cleavage
Instagram hot Girl Shares her Endowed with huge hips which indeed have the capacity to pull out a man’s eyes in an instant, she mesmerizes many men who follow her on Instagram on a daily basis.

http://celebritysid..com.ng/2016/10/ig-nigerian-girl-tries-to-break.html

1 Share

Re: IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2016
I thought they said she's a Ghanian undecided
Re: IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] by nwasinachi(f): 2:57am On Oct 06, 2016
CHI MO! COSSY O, COME AND SEE O, COME AND SEE WETIN MY EYES DEY SEE!
Re: IG Nigerian Girl Tries To Break The Internet By Display Her Massive Boobs [PICS] by andray12(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2016
where is dat vaseline sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Red At The 'Not Enough' Movie Premiere(pics) / Rekado Banks You Are My Boy-tiwa Sawage / Bobrisky Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him As He Goes For Ass Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.