Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns (75677 Views)

Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh ok then..fear catch me.....your curves tho//
thanks for that smiley
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by TwoBottles: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that is a big lie jor. what was he searching for there for him to see lice in her pubic hair? if you say it gives unpleasant odour i may believe you by 20% hmmmmmmmm

maybe he wanted to give her a head. #winks
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by olutosfem(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
[img][/img]
ollah1:

For real. I encounter difficulties when I do it myself, glad to have you to ease the whole process.
ask your neighbour to help you with that
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Akaewu: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sermwell:
I disagree joor undecided that was how I was having sex the other day with bae and she hasn't shaved for a long time only for me to find a wound under my pen1s later! I strongly believe it was her busy hair that gave me that wound undecided

why u feel the wound during kerewa....your brain lost that time abi
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
who your wellness epp ?

bigblackbooty:

Lol, u no well oo
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na there you dey ? U better join me if u never start

funnynation:

hahahahahaha.. So u dey suck dat clito?
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by musulumi(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amen

reminiscing:

The Breast you sucked when u were small no reach uGod will not let u swallow STI because of one minute pleasure....
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
little bushy is sexy, but under must be shaved na, if not it can cause bruises jare
my thoughts exactly... I prefer the girl to have it bushy
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
olutosfem:
[img][/img]ask your neighbour to help you with that

I just did. After all, u r my neighbour
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Boring: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked just here to read comment
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by gentlegenius(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
little bushy is sexy, but under must be shaved na, if not it can cause bruises jare
You are right... I find it very sexy when a lady leave some pubic hairs behind... When it is completely shaved off, her organ will be so unattractive cos it look like that of a 9 year old girl. Leaving some hairs down there shows maturity and greater attraction.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
make sense jare....onpoint 100%
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
olutosfem:
Trimming far better than shaving
supported
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by francotorti(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
i this goes out 2 d ladies, but seriously leaving d forest of ur pubic hair aint romantic if u ask me but a clean low cut makes d surrounding more sexy.

As for d guys......skin cut all d way because he create room for smooth Mouth Action.

My opinion if u ask me
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Chukazu: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
donnybee:
grin i wil neva 4get d day i shaved my "downstairs" clean.... Choi! I couldn't help buh scratch til i got a solution to it(it didn't last tho'). I sha continued scratching til d tym d hair started growing.... #ONE OF THE DAYS I'LL NEVER FORGET#

Imagine if the hair didn't grow back?
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by 99foxxy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
They want introduce Afro for Pubic corner oh, lazy assss doctor wey no de shave wan followers. Team shaving for life...
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
francotorti:

make sense jare....onpoint 100%
grin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Mimidiva(f): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
gentlegenius:

You are right... I find it very sexy when a lady leave some pubic hairs behind... When it is completely shaved off, her organ will be so unattractive cos it look like that of a 9 year old girl. Leaving some hairs down there shows maturity and greater attraction.
gbam! grin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by olutosfem(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
ollah1:

I just did. After all, u r my neighbour
ask the one closer to you like ishan orun. grin grin grin grin hope you got my language
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chukazu:

Imagine if the hear didn't grow back?
shocked
Chukazu:

Imagine if the hear didn't grow back?
I would ave......ohhh Jeez...mehn...I'd ave gone.......
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

when i can easily relax with no fear, kudos to him grin

His incompetency could cause you some wounds someday. Bring it to a professional like me. It's what i do and earn a living from it.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Harrybanty(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Sermwell:
I disagree joor undecided that was how I was having sex the other day with bae and she hasn't shaved for a long time only for me to find a wound under my pen1s later! I strongly believe it was her busy hair that gave me that wound undecided
a classical symptom Of "syphilis”, you need to go for check up before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Are you sure it's not stds? Go for check up grin
Sermwell:
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Sermwell(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Are you sure it's not stds? Go for check up grin
It was just a bruise caused by obstruction by pubic hair! It got healed within weeks and since then I have been banging fast and furious without qualms! grin

STD ko!
CDS ni!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Still go for check up...unless you're afraid cheesy
Sermwell:

It was just a bruise caused by obstruction by pubic hair! It got healed within weeks and since then I have been banging fast and furious without qualms! grin

STD ko!
CDS ni!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ginaz:
I concur, trimming the pubic hair every time is a no no. It causes irritation and hard boils down there. I only shave once in a month, my lady v is so fresh and no sign of roughness cos the skin is smooth.

Shave but don't over do it. At least let hairs grow first, for those shaving every week kilode?

Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by bond007i(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
musulumi:
How will someone now suck......for us who take great delights in mouth actions. ??

just look for toothpick or broomstick #smiles #WideGrin
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by Trexnemesis(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Still go for check up...unless you're afraid cheesy

Cotinue nacking joor! No mind am. Correct nack master fun ra e.
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by lereinter(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
2kris:
nice info. But will the right pple read this. Some pple will say its public instead of pubic
na lie joor
y would an educated person say public
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by HERSLEY(f): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
musulumi:
How will someone now suck......for us who take great delights in mouth actions. ??
wow come gimme some
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by elsomm(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

GBAM!!!
Re: Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns by elsomm(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
wow come gimme some

Ah jus dey look u.

Some dey ur eyes

Hersley reminds me of Hershey Snatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.