Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios (2713 Views)

Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Gsmbasics: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Sony appears to have seen the light when it concerns mobile phone video gaming, opening a new firm by the name of ForwardWorks to engage with iPhones, iPads, and Android gadgets of all sorts.

This is not like Sony's previous mobile endeavour, one referred to as PlayStation Mobile. It is also different from the PlayStation Phone, aka the Xperia Play.

On second thought, no. This is not the very first time Sony has actually seen the light. It's simply the most recent effort they have actually made to get into this market. Previous attempts consisted of jamming full-powered PlayStation video games into mobile versions, and making it appear that game designers of all sorts were all set to roll with this set of small mobile screen sizes when they weren't.

Now, here in 2016, it may finally be the time that Sony's brand names have the ability to make complete use of the computing power of the iPhone, the iPad, and the whole Android smart device and tablet world.
Considered that ForwardWorks has just formed, it's likely the very first games will not come out up until December 2016 or early 2017. That implies it would be far into 2017 before we here in Nigeria will see the games.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/603/sony-at-last-brings-playstation-games-to-android-amp-ios.html

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Jethrolite(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2016
This is nice. Technology is advancing at break neck speed, if you don't do it, someone else will.

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by barackodam: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Finally?

Thank God!

2 Likes

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Now this is what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
They should do this for Android users like me really need PES 2017 MOD ones plenty outside

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by ifyeez: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by mikool007(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by veekid(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is awesome

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by DrayZee: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Uncharted on phone.... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
they know andriod user are willing to play the games they play on PlayStation...Xbox I'm waiting o

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Ay04z(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
is it already on play store?

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by vengertime: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ay04z:
is it already on play store?
they announced it will be coming soon. I can't wait for them to start this.

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Ay04z(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
vengertime:
they announced it will be coming soon. I can't wait for them to start this.
I can hardly wait.....xo happy.

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
This news is old meanwhile Sony are yet to do what they promised

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by chachanga: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
However it is, they've got a lotta work on they hands 'cus on those their mad graphics rendering needs, the average Sony game will bring any 2gbRam Dual Core phone to its knees.

So, that pushes entry level specs requirements to like Quad, Octa / Hexacore Snapdragons running on no less than 3gbRam for truly immersive gaming experiences especially when playing MORPGs.

Well, let's no over speculate.

Let them bring it on first, boys dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by nerdfrost(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy grin god of war

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Tamunotonye22(m): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2016
I really can't wait to start playing FIFA16 already,Sony did the best they can to increase their fan base.because android is also mobile and durable enough.

1 Like

Re: Sony At Last Brings Playstation Games To Android & Ios by Gsmbasics: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2016
I know sony won't disappoint. by December or early 2017, we will see what they've got for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Do You Recommend That Has Good Battery, 4G And 2gb Ram? / WOW! check it out great SELFIE with 6.1'' Waterdrop Fullscreen Display At #29500 / Please Guys How Do I Track A Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.