Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions (33408 Views)

BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM / House Of Reps Reacts To NYSC Slashing - Good News! / NANS Finally Reacts To NYSC Slashing Number Of Graduands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by horlarjiire: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by harlems02: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Slashing the number of PCM mobilised is absolutely nonsense. If Nigeria cannot continue with the program, i suggest it should be totally scrapped. What now happens to those who have long graduated and waiting for NYSC to be called for service?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Armaggedon: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lalasticlala i have confirmed this
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by teepsee(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
So this news is actually true, saw a thing in a group chat some weeks ago but i never thought it could happen

Nigeria which way cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is it by force to go for service.

cos

we are tired of staying at home.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Benjom(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
...but why? If it can't be sustained, then it should be cancelled absolutely.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by murphyorisewezie(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
niaja i hail oh
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by snadguy007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Your school send you message secretly, you carry am con put for nairaland. I shake my head for you.
BTW, i believe you know the reason for the reduction of PCM from each schools, so no need for this drama you put up there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by koolcat: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
9JA and CONFUSION are LIKE 5and6

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by dollyjoy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Which way Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by stobery(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cancel this shiit already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Olukologia(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Even de NYSc is rubbish! Give som1 certificate after final exa. Instead of wastin person tym for 11 monts

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by grownaira: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na wa ooo.

Meanwhile, you can contact us for your good quality soyacake and groundnut cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Another opportunity for money to change hands, lobbying to go for service ti take over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by passionate88: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Buhari is gradually killing the country. In fact he has killed it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by OreoPaschal(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chaii....This is heartbreaking. I once heard of it from a friend and I felt it was an ordinary rumour. Chai! cry cry . This NYSC should be made optional not mandatory.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by freezyprinzy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
embarassedtoday is my birthday edakun show me love abeg

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by mischievous(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
to enter uni wahala,to go for nysc problem to get job,abeg i am avin no hope b4 i graduate sef
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
They want to ballot our life, time and future cry cry.

Let's just forget this stuff and move on with life please

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Omotayor123(f): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Instead of frustrating fresh Graduate, schools should rather reduce the number of students admitted yearly.

Nonsense!
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by segsxpendable(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is barbaric and uncalled-for....
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Gracito(f): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
It would have been better if this was totally scrapped

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Gpac123(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
This is pure nonsense.. If they can't continue again they should just cancel it.. I regret i voted for buhari....

22 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Philinho(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's the change that is ruling us.....change begins with corpers.......Buhari is confused

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
They should scrape this medieval scheme already jare.
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by mischievous(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
uni wahala,nysc problem job=suicide
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by Lankaline(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
This country self,,so as i go skul for 5yrs,,finish this july,,i go come wait and pray mk i folo for ppl wey go sti go waste 1yr for another state,,and be getting 19k or so,,which cant even afford anything tangible,,my mates wey no go skul,,dey see mony pass me wey go,,,after the service,,yu go still come dey look for job in hands of ppl wey no be all of dem sabi book,,yu either keep on trying or yu can go and die,,bleeped up country,,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by jieta: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
g
Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by falconey(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
true, same happening right now in here .......reporting from ATBU BAUCHI.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions by dovie002(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
I hope not to be a Victim! I don graduate since last year fhaaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Rain At NYSC Edo Camp Destroys Dilapidated Structures, Corpers Injured / Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.