Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Hide/display Different Adsense Ads In Desktop & Mobile Using CSS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Hide/display Different Adsense Ads In Desktop & Mobile Using CSS (716 Views)

Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) / How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide/display Different Adsense Ads In Desktop & Mobile Using CSS by mailtimi(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Mobile using CSS Google AdSense has introduced Responsive Ads long back to make sure the Ad gets displayed depending on the screen resolution. For example, when you choose responsive ad, a 728×90 leaderboard ad will be displayed in the desktop version and a smaller 468×60 banner to viewers on a tablet. But what if you completely want to hide the ad?

Below is a way using CSS class to hide Google AdSense on Mobile, as well as Desktop HIDE ADSENSE AD ON MOBILE USING CSS: Create a CSS class and use the Media CSS query, considering the width of the screen into account. Here we have created a class “hideonmobile”, which will not display the contents if the screen size is less than 480px. Add the same class to your AdSense code too. Which will make the code look like this:

<style>
@media (max-width: 480px) {
.hideonmobile {
display: none !important;
}
}
</style>

See Complete Code Here: http://naijalog.com/how-to-hidedisplay-different-adsense-ads-in-desktop-mobile-using-css/
Re: How To Hide/display Different Adsense Ads In Desktop & Mobile Using CSS by benzems(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
nice work

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Good Website Hosting And Bulk Sms Platform / Get instant adsense approval and maximise adsense income / How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.