Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student (46783 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Bovi With His Adorable Family Playing And Having Fun Together In Their Mansion / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by victordan1993(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Comedian Bovi took to Snapchat to share an anecdote about what transpired when he was in Secondary school and in the lodging. In SS1, he and others got away school to take off to the neighboring town and were gotten by an instructor. At the point when a condom was found with him, instead of get a sex instruction, he was rebuffed and taunted in the get together.

http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/10/what-happens-when-sec-school-student-is.html

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by ammyluv2002(f): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by delishpot: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2016
Only a guy can get away with this type of joke.

#MalePrivilege grin

@topi, I believe they just wanted to keep to the Zip up strategy. No sex until you are married. Whether condom or no condom.
They should have educated him better though.

13 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by divinehand2003(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Bovi, e don tay wey u begin spoil ooooo.

What is a condom doing in your pocket at that age?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by WavesDontDie: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria is weird as fvck...Back In my HS, they were literally shoving condoms into our backpacks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Tallesty1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai! You don dey carry condom in SS1. Nah im be say dog nose don cool true true before hamattan came.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by yeyeboi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mtccchwww, shey na this one I come dey rush book space for angry

Who Bovi Epp Sef cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
That's the African mindset. No sex education, instead they mock the child in a way that would hurt him and may even damage his image thereafter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Feranchek(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Badt guy!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by awollowo: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
lolz....bad child.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by danbrowndmf(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Fairgodwin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
I think rebuffed wasn't good enough. You deserved thorough flogging my brother. At SS1 this bros was already far gone. Him don tear eye tey tey o.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Araoluwa005(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bovi the player

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by grandlexuz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
b
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
normal Naija levels. . . grin
Mine was when I helped a friend write & deliver a love letter to a girl back then in SS1 and she went to report me, since I was the messenger of love, omo come and see professional flogging. . . Fast forward to 11 years after secondary school, the babe was now trying to chat me up on whatsapp cos she see bigboy, I just tear card for am. . . Lol.... I still dey vex. . . grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Young03(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
h
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by alt3r3g0: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
victordan1993:
Comedian Bovi took to Snapchat to share an anecdote about what transpired when he was in Secondary school and in the lodging. In SS1, he and others got away school to take off to the neighboring town and were gotten by an instructor. At the point when a condom was found with him, instead of get a sex instruction, he was rebuffed and taunted in the get together.

http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/10/what-happens-when-sec-school-student-is.html

What an interpretation

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Biddypearl(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin bad guy following bad gang

1 Like

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by salabscholar01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by adebrave1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Vickiweezy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's my man.
Sharp shooter.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by fortunateice(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
You should have said that you were an N.G.O giving free sex education
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Ginaz(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
sad
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Twas bcoz the teacher saw u ramorsful & u couldn't xplain anything positive @ dat time.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Mikehell(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
In Falz voice "Child of the world".... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by seunlayi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mikehell:
In Falz voice "Child of the world".... grin grin grin grin grin

OMO AYE NI BOVI - HELL STRAIGHT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by djWALE(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
What were you doing with a condom in ss1?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by abeloureal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well, I would say that the punishment is a normal thing in Nigeria but then the sane thing would happen if it were to be in the US. Abstinence over "wise action" - that is the message at that point of anybody's life.
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by ebujany(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thats naija for you. They sabi form but na them spoil pass
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by salaboiz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zip up
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by Noblebrown7(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lauqhinq. ..
Re: Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student by autonomous22: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
that teacher got it wrong, bovi should v bin applauded for knowing d value of condom at dat age.... unlike me, during my secondary school days I never had time for condom..... it was flesh-to-flesh... tank God I never contracted any disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Sings & Mocks Apostle Suleman Over Bulletproof Car (Video) / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours / My Son Is A Rockstar- Wizkid Says As His First Son Tife Did Not Pick His Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.