Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 (7254 Views)

YOU CAN NOW HACK PS4'S ON 7.02 AND BELOW AND ON 9.00 AND GET DIGITAL GAMES / PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] / Best Free Android Games Under 60 MB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
jeff1607:

first of all, thank God the henkaku worked on ur vita,

secondly, download filezilla app and install on ur pc, pls try not to spend too much time online with your vita, wen the app is installed u meed to connect your vita to ur pc tru wifi

I use connectify and dispatcher to transfer, u can use ur hotspot from your mobile, press select on your vita while d app for molecule isopen u Wud see ur ip n port no, input dem on filezilla

create a subfolder under d UXO folder and name it vpk(any name will do tho) transfer all ur stuff truthere.
thanks alot. I will give you feedback wen am done
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
jeff1607:

first of all, thank God the henkaku worked on ur vita,

secondly, download filezilla app and install on ur pc, pls try not to spend too much time online with your vita, wen the app is installed u meed to connect your vita to ur pc tru wifi

I use connectify and dispatcher to transfer, u can use ur hotspot from your mobile, press select on your vita while d app for molecule isopen u Wud see ur ip n port no, input dem on filezilla

create a subfolder under d UXO folder and name it vpk(any name will do tho) transfer all ur stuff truthere.
I have done exactly like you said but I still ran into a problem which I presume will be my last. av downloaded vitamin both version 1.0 and 1.1 each around 600 KB and pasted on my desktop. I also created a subfolder in the UXO which I named vpk but that aside after successful connection in file zilla between my pc and the vita, the filezilla app does not show me the vpk files so that I can upload them into the vita. I have never used filezilla b4 so am sure their is something am doing wrong so pls tell me how precisely you moved the vpk file into the vita. sorry for the long story.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

I have done exactly like you said but I still ran into a problem which I presume will be my last. av downloaded vitamin both version 1.0 and 1.1 each around 600 KB and pasted on my desktop. I also created a subfolder in the UXO which I named vpk but that aside after successful connection in file zilla between my pc and the vita, the filezilla app does not show me the vpk files so that I can upload them into the vita. I have never used filezilla b4 so am sure their is something am doing wrong so pls tell me how precisely you moved the vpk file into the vita. sorry for the long story.

try getting the vitamin 2.0 version or the mai dumping tool but I personally prefer the vitamin.

wen u use filezilla both ur pc and vita ought to be connected on the same LAN. That can be achieved by either a hotspot with ur mobile using Internet but will cost you data, so I came up with a method whereby you host a hub where your pc and vita can be connected, I use connectify and dispatcher, but you can use other methods.

once connected while the molecule app is open, press select on ur vita, you should see the host no and port, input dat on ur filezilla,: ftp://192.xxxxxxxxx: 133x.

please lemme know if it works bro
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2016
there different methods you can use in transferring to the vita,

the first one is using filezilla but to save you data you need connectify and dispatcher, wen filezilla has connected successfully u should see your vita directory on d plane on d right side of the screen while ur pc folders are on the left, just copy npaste from your pc to your vita directory and vice versa.

The second method is using Qcma, please try to uninstall the cma so it doesn't update your vita and it also clashes with the qcma. you rename the file u wanna transfer to mp4, imean the extension. like this: FIFA17.VPK to FIFA17.MP4. Then move the file to your video folder where ur vita can access them on your pc. Goto content manager and copy to ur vita video folder, use vitashell or molecule to move the file frm the video folder to vpk folder, rename the extension back to Vpk and install.

Another method is using pspsavdata; where you copy d games to ur psp save folder, try checking if the iconpng tallies with the game to wanna transfer and use content manager to copy to ur vita.

another method is using backupdata to transfer Bt ur psn account must be logged in Bt in doin so u would be asked to upgrade to 3.61. u can use vitaupdateblocker to remedy dat.

or you dump directly to ur vita using either vitamin or mai dumping tool
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
jeff1607:

try getting the vitamin 2.0 version or the mai dumping tool but I personally prefer the vitamin.

wen u use filezilla both ur pc and vita ought to be connected on the same LAN. That can be achieved by either a hotspot with ur mobile using Internet but will cost you data, so I came up with a method whereby you host a hub where your pc and vita can be connected, I use connectify and dispatcher, but you can use other methods.

once connected while the molecule app is open, press select on ur vita, you should see the host no and port, input dat on ur filezilla,: ftp://192.xxxxxxxxx: 133x.

please lemme know if it works bro
goodmorning. my pc and vita are connected to the same wifi which I created using my phone hotspot and I can see both folders from my Poland the vita. I got it right up to this point. now the only problem I face is uploading the vitamin vpk into my vita because when I check the folder I stored it through filezilla, it doesn't appear their. it's almost like filezilla does not recognize it. I will download the other one and give it a try like you said. thanks alot.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

goodmorning. my pc and vita are connected to the same wifi which I created using my phone hotspot and I can see both folders from my Poland the vita. I got it right up to this point. now the only problem I face is uploading the vitamin vpk into my vita because when I check the folder I stored it through filezilla, it doesn't appear their. it's almost like filezilla does not recognize it. I will download the other one and give it a try like you said. thanks alot.

no wahala
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
jeff1607:

no wahala
op God bless u. I have finally done it. the vita is hacked and ready to go. chaii to think I almost sold it for 15k because I was not enjoying it but now, life has returned to it. picture evidence attached. am dumping fifa 13

1 Like

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

op God bless u. I have finally done it. the vita is hacked and ready to go. chaii to think I almost sold it for 15k because I was not enjoying it but now, life has returned to it. picture evidence attached. am dumping fifa 13

dont spend too much time online unless you ve vitaupdateblocker.

do u ve any game apart from the one you are dumping?

you suppose wash am for us oooo
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
jeff1607:

dont spend too much time online unless you ve vitaupdateblocker.

do u ve any game apart from the one you are dumping?

you suppose wash am for us oooo
Hahaha. I have mortal combat. wait op you mean this thing can force update itself without my permission?
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 4:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

Hahaha. I have mortal combat. wait op you mean this thing can force update itself without my permission?

your vita would be banned by sony and probably downloading the update

You reside in lagos? would u like to sell or swap ur mk card?
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2016
jeff1607:

your vita would be banned by sony and probably downloading the update

You reside in lagos? would u like to sell or swap ur mk card?
wow owk. thanks for the heads-up. I don't reside in Lagos am in kaduna. I successfully dump the game but I don't know how to install it. can you tell how you did yours?
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by legenduryme: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2016
get all your vita games @5k, per game...but if u bring 3 cards I dnt have 2 hack into my PC, I will give u any game you want for free, + your 3 cards. also buy your vita at the price of 25k ( negotiable ), one love la , based @ PH, but can send u links worldwide
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

wow owk. thanks for the heads-up. I don't reside in Lagos am in kaduna. I successfully dump the game but I don't know how to install it. can you tell how you did yours?

delete the old file dat was installed b4 the henkaku, then go to ur vitamin folder and u will see ur dumped file there.

press x to install
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by legenduryme: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
I have a PS vita for sell, and I also sell the cards, if Interested call me on 08161761226

to buy your card's contact me, not 5k for each card depending on the game..

I also sell the links, Hacked directly from PlayStation store, and each link costs 2k per link..
1k for PS vita apps

contact me on 08161761226 if interested,..
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Mamode14(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2016
legenduryme:
I have a PS vita for sell, and I also sell the cards, if Interested call me on 08161761226

to buy your card's contact me, not 5k for each card depending on the game..

I also sell the links, Hacked directly from PlayStation store, and each link costs 2k per link..
1k for PS vita apps

contact me on 08161761226 if interested,..
bros pleas what link do you sell
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
GOT VITA GAMES FOR SALE

FIFA13

WALKING DEAD

ASSASSINS CREED

PLAYSTATION ALL STARS BATTLE ROYALE

TEKKEN VS STREET FIGHTER

DYNASTY WARRIORS

EACH 3500

WHILE OVER 20 VITA DIGITAL GAMES ARE FREE ,SOME AVAILABLE :

NFS
WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 AND 2
FIFA 15
DYNASTY WARRIORS EXTREME 8
SAMURAI WARRIORS
BASTION
BORDERLANDS 2
VIRTUAL TENNIS
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD
GRAVITY RUSH
PS NOVA
ETC

ALL FREE

1 Like

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by bacco2000(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Can this dumping and hacking work on 3.63

Oga Jeff abeg gimme your whatsapp or BlackBerry pin
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
bacco2000:
Can this dumping and hacking work on 3.63

Oga Jeff abeg gimme your whatsapp or BlackBerry pin

The henkaku can't work on 3.63 firmware.

I can be reached on 08037686837
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by macho44(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2016
fidosy:
so one muthafucker that dreamt of building mansion outta selling psvita cards wants to know how it's done.i smell diversifying of market into doing it 5k for people when u r gonna learn it for free!!! well, DREAM ON!! cuz we here r dedicated to doing for everyone for FREE!! get all the games u want for FREE!! its end of the wicked, End of assholes who overprice n insult people for negotiating vita card price like its their means to becoming Dangote. We will do it for FREE like PSP piracy!! psvita-card- selling gays can shoot me but u cant shoot my IDEOLOGY!! . Respect to Jeff n the beautiful people fom the HUB. Eyin smellos elora frosh detergent!!! its WHITE signing out! Thanks for reading
More Blessings for being UPRIGHT bro.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
UPDATE YOUR VITA TO 3.60, WHILE STIL AVAILABLE AND ALSO BUY YOUR VITA PHYSICAL GAME CARDS @ 3500

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone / Fifa 17 Vs Pes 17 Graphics Comparison / Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.