Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 (7062 Views)

YOU CAN NOW HACK PS4'S ON 7.02 AND BELOW AND ON 9.00 AND GET DIGITAL GAMES / PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] / Best Free Android Games Under 60 MB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
The psvita henkaku is finally out and now stable but only for the 3.60 firmware . The hack is totally free and also if have games you would like for dumps or swapping you can notify me. 08037686837 .

Would post some pics here as proof.

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PSVITA!

updating your vita firmware to 3.60 is now possible, you can now join those on 3.60 which enables you install the HENKAKU app.

ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THOSE IN LAGOS AND BENIN CITY

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Sholzbankz: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kool so how dos one go abt dis
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by fidosy: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
so one muthafucker that dreamt of building mansion outta selling psvita cards wants to know how it's done.i smell diversifying of market into doing it 5k for people when u r gonna learn it for free!!! well, DREAM ON!! cuz we here r dedicated to doing for everyone for FREE!! get all the games u want for FREE!! its end of the wicked, End of assholes who overprice n insult people for negotiating vita card price like its their means to becoming Dangote. We will do it for FREE like PSP piracy!! psvita-card- selling gays can shoot me but u cant shoot my IDEOLOGY!! . Respect to Jeff n the beautiful people fom the HUB. Eyin smellos elora frosh detergent!!! its WHITE signing out! Thanks for reading

4 Likes

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Sholzbankz: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol. Kids sha. I pray u grow up soon. It's a shame. Peace ^_^
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by ibawon(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Please my fellows seeing this makes me wanna get a PS VITA
Please what do I need to know before getting one
PS. I have a PS3 (Hacked Version) but can't play that much cos I'm far from Home
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by fidosy: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am sure I didn't mention a name!!then you must be a psvita card dealing menace! Shoe-lace; sorry Sholzbank, I see u r yet to get ur frosh detergent n join the frosh club! even if u think am a kid, am alot mature than u to know how to be humble n treat people fairly than an overgrown premature like u...Kids like me grow up to stem evils like u so the world have one less Idiot to Feed!!

2 Likes

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by fidosy: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
@ibawon get a vita on firmware 3.60..then u will be able to enjoy the ENJOYMENT!!

1 Like

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by fidosy: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
@ibawon get a vita on firmware 3.60 or lower..then u will be able to enjoy the ENJOYMENT!!
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by birthdayboi: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sholzee. ..shole ko le ....shole ko le e kon dey form like say he le, sholzee banks go soon turn sholzee bankrupt lol
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Sholzbankz: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lol nairalanders. Smh.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by yemkoguru(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
They gat sholz LMFAO
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Sholzbankz: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dem no reach. Smiles
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2016
offlineInstaller
xyzz released this on Aug 10 · 5 commits to master since this release

To install the exploit (You need internet connection to install the exploit, but not to run it):

First, install and activate HENkaku from https://henkaku.xyz/
Install the vpk
Launch offlineInstaller bubble
Follow the instructions: press CROSS to install
(Do not delete the bubble after the exploit is installed. You should redo the installation when you have internet access to ensure that you get the latest version of HENkaku)
To run the exploit:

Reboot your PS Vita
Disable Wi-Fi
Open Email app. If at some point it asks you to enable wifi, press "No". If you have wifi switched on, the message list will not load.
If you have multiple email accounts, select "HENkaku Offline"
Select "Inbox", then click on the first email
Wait about 10-20 seconds. You might get a "Please wait" screen multiple times. You might also get an "An error has occurred" screen multiple times. If you get any of these more than five times in a row, reboot your Vita and try again.
You should see the same screen as with online installation (black screen with text and molecule logo)
To uninstall the exploit:

Launch offlineInstaller
Press CIRCLE to uninstall

Download offlineInstaller vpk from here

https://github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by ibawon(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please Who can help with a PS VITA they wanna sell smiley
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
ibawon:
Please Who can help with a PS VITA they wanna sell smiley

You wanna sell?
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by ibawon(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2016
jeff1607:

You wanna sell?
Wanna buy
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
ibawon:

Wanna buy

I got some cards and friends who ve, your choice tho.

Whatsapp 08037686837
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by bacco2000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
i have one i wanna sell with fifa14, i don't even know anything about vita when i got mine but unfortunately its an updated version.

The O.S onit has been updated to 3.61
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by bacco2000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
i have one i wanna sell with fifa14, i don't even know anything about vita when i got mine but unfortunately its an updated version.

The O.S on it has been updated to 3.61

1 Like

Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by bacco2000(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016

08137822156 is my whatsapp number
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by ibawon(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
bacco2000:

08137822156 is my whatsapp number
How much is it going for and how neat
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
jeff1607:
offlineInstaller
xyzz released this on Aug 10 · 5 commits to master since this release

To install the exploit (You need internet connection to install the exploit, but not to run it):

First, install and activate HENkaku from https://henkaku.xyz/
Install the vpk
Launch offlineInstaller bubble
Follow the instructions: press CROSS to install
(Do not delete the bubble after the exploit is installed. You should redo the installation when you have internet access to ensure that you get the latest version of HENkaku)
To run the exploit:

Reboot your PS Vita
Disable Wi-Fi
Open Email app. If at some point it asks you to enable wifi, press "No". If you have wifi switched on, the message list will not load.
If you have multiple email accounts, select "HENkaku Offline"
Select "Inbox", then click on the first email
Wait about 10-20 seconds. You might get a "Please wait" screen multiple times. You might also get an "An error has occurred" screen multiple times. If you get any of these more than five times in a row, reboot your Vita and try again.
You should see the same screen as with online installation (black screen with text and molecule logo)
To uninstall the exploit:

Launch offlineInstaller
Press CIRCLE to uninstall

Download offlineInstaller vpk from here

https://github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases
op thanks for this amazing thread. pls can you tell how you installed vitamin or can I dump games with vitashell?
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by George22016(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2016
jeff1607:
The psvita henkaku is finally out and now stable but only for the 3.60 firmware . The hack is totally free and also if have games you would like for dumps or swapping you can notify me. 08037686837 .

Would post some pics here as proof.

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PSVITA!

bro you ain't on WhatsApp.pls who got Vita games for sale.I got 7k here need like 4 games at least Lagos based peeps kindly quote me back or WhatsApp zero,seven,zero 6 five,nine,six,5051
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2016
George22016:

bro you ain't on WhatsApp.pls who got Vita games for sale.I got 7k here need like 4 games at least Lagos based peeps kindly quote me back or WhatsApp zero,seven,zero 6 five,nine,six,5051

am online now,

note all games I give out are free, unless when we need to use a pc and electricity is needed we can both share expenses on fuel.

But if you want the game cards dats wen I sell.

if you ve games we could both copy each others psvita card games by dumping
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

op thanks for this amazing thread. pls can you tell how you installed vitamin or can I dump games with vitashell?

u need henkaku fitst den vita she'll and also vitamin 2.0

vitamin 2.0 is needed to dump games it's as easy as using xplora on psp to dump umds.

if you ve any further question you can't reach out to me
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
PLS if you are on any firmware lesser than 3.60 PLS DO NOT UPDATE USING WIFI, reason is dat it would jump to 3.61
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
jeff1607:

u need henkaku fitst den vita she'll and also vitamin 2.0

vitamin 2.0 is needed to dump games it's as easy as using xplora on psp to dump umds.

if you ve any further question you can't reach out to me
thanks again op, I have installed henkaku, and I also have vitashell. all I need now is how to transfer the vitamin vpk into my vita and install it.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

thanks again op, I have installed henkaku, and I also have vitashell. all I need now is how to transfer the vitamin vpk into my vita and install it.

first of all, thank God the henkaku worked on ur vita,

secondly, download filezilla app and install on ur pc, pls try not to spend too much time online with your vita, wen the app is installed u meed to connect your vita to ur pc tru wifi

I use connectify and dispatcher to transfer, u can use ur hotspot from your mobile, press select on your vita while d app for molecule isopen u Wud see ur ip n port no, input dem on filezilla

create a subfolder under d UXO folder and name it vpk(any name will do tho) transfer all ur stuff truthere.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
add me on whatsapp or join our psvita hub where we share games and ideas all for free.
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
for those having issues with manually updating to 3.60 FW try this link

http://wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 by jeff1607(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. / How To Play ,download Ps3, Xbox,ps2 Games On Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.