Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help: Memorandum Of Association (moa) And Article Of Association (aoa). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Memorandum Of Association (moa) And Article Of Association (aoa). (4823 Views)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Forces USD Rate Down: Bureau De Change Association / Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / CORRUPTION IN NAFDAC (Nationwide Violation Of Freedom Of Association) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Memorandum Of Association (moa) And Article Of Association (aoa). by spicywax(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2006
Hi Friends,

I am in the process of forming a Lapel Pin Company in Nigeria. We will be engaged in production of custom lapel pins for clubs, organisations, mom and pop clubs, churches, etc.

Can anyone suggest where can I find sample Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA). This are the documents that need to be prepared and submitted as a part of registaring a company in Nigeria.

Anyone who has done this or has any idea please help to find the above ssmples. I'd also appreciate the quickest and cheapest way of registerating the Company with the CAC.

Thanks
Re: Help: Memorandum Of Association (moa) And Article Of Association (aoa). by Vie(f): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
What you need is a lawyer. I am one so what exactly do you want. You can call or mail for professional advice.
sasspro78@yahoo.com or 08056731572.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Private Equity And Venture Capital In Africa: Raising Funds For Business / Abuse Naira And Be Jailed - CBN Warns / Feasibility Study/business Plan For Unisex Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.