Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb (4118 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Chat With A Lagos Big Boy Who Is Using Ladies For Blood Mon / See Photos Of Ugandan Woman That Gives Her Baby Beer In Events / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by callmescandy: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
The way this Ugandans search people in search of bomb instead of using bomb directors or other better devices dey decided to use thier hands and the way they search the ladies is just somehow check out the photos[i][/i]

Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by yeyeboi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by owanguy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
THE FEMALE DEY ENJOY AM

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by agabaI23(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
The officer is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by femolacqua(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Man in uniform: What is there?

Woman: My pubic hair

Man in uniform: oh my gosh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Weired Ways Ugandan Search Ladies For Bomb by callmescandy: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lolxxx it's a crazy world!! The person searching is just a man partially looking like a woman!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your 2012 Christmas Wish? / Deleted / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.